Coming soon... ooh er ....Gay Chutters Cracked Rib's Abandoned new name for kid's charity thread

Think he’s been found

Image result for sex doll

2 Likes

Ok. I’ have returned. With a mere 8 or so hours to go, the scores on the doors are as follows:

Hugh Janus 5

Scrotes 9

Harry Sanchez 6

Areola Grandee 17

Total raised so far this year from Chutters name change: £250 + £40 gift aid

Total raised overall: £1510 + £263 gift aid

Good effort all!

3 Likes

Come on Hugh…a late spurt from behind wouldn’t go amiss. :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Welcome Areola Grandee :lou_lol:

1 Like

Which in Chutters own words means either

Big Tit

or

Little Prick.

:lou_lol: :lou_lol:

But we wouldnt be childish and vote for a name like that would we?

Of course we bloody well would

Welcome to Areola Grandee

1 Like

WELL… WELL?

:lou_wink:

I’m just waiting to see what his avatar is going to be, will it be a coat hanger or an organ stop?

How about a tit on the end of one of these…

As imposing as a *Wills Whiff…

*cigar of stunted stature.

1 Like

No last minute surge?

Must admit completely missed it as was with family and had intended to drop a bit of cash to try and steal it at the death, but could not get on line.

I am obviously true to my word, but I see the change has been made

Will change the rules a bit next year so that there are free nominations, from which I will pick 4 or 5 most witty (as oppoosed to just calling me an huge arse or large nipple) - bit of more intelligent humour maybe…or is that too much to expect form the daft Scrotes on Sotpapsweb? :lou_wink_2:

Main thing is you once again raised around £250 which is fantastic - even if PS is shit at names :lou_lol: he gets HUGE respect for is extremely generous donations. Very much appreciated. :lou_smiley:

As to Avatar,… let me think of that for a while

6 Likes

For Chrissake, why would anyone want to suggest anything you’d consider remotely funny or intelligent.

You is goin’ dahn next time nipper…an goin’ dahn BIG TIME! :lou_lol:

If that’s OK with you.

4 Likes

Could’ve gone down this year Slowy, but you were out donated again by that cunning and wealthy expat… you will need to dig deeper and time your deposit a little better, seems to me you shot your load a little premature? :lou_lol:

Not a problem I suffer…mind you as you get older you should make sure you have enough lube otherwise you’ll go the same way as this little fella… Melolontha melolontha

Get your thinkning caps on boys and girls as closed season marks the Annual name change fo Charity extravganza. This year its going to be VERY SPECIAL as it will be a ‘permanent’ name - So a real opportunity to raise some serious cash for @goatboy 's hospital charity.

As it will be a permanent name, the rules this year will be slight different. Nominations a will be free, but limited to ONE per poster. I will the pick 3 taht I thnk I could live with and are within the boundaries of taste and legality.

We then go to a £5 per vote scenario which as in previous year is open to officially sanctioned vote rigging as this has proven to be very lucrative for the charity concerned.

So begin having a think. Nominations should be added below with the closing date being the 15 June 2018. Will then issue the voting guidelines and rules and with new name to be revealed by June 27 when I go on Holiday :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

If you are desparate to have uyour nomination in the selected 3, please PM me and I will provide deatils of how much this woudl ‘cost’ in terms of a donation to rig this as well - This will be strictly limited to 1 of the 3 final options and and dont even think about it unless wanting to drop some serious wedge :lou_surprised:

9 Likes

I’m still fucking bankrupt after last years rigged vote!!

Edit: I nominate “Cunty McCunt Face”. - in honour of @saintbletch

:lou_wink:

2 Likes

Judas Asparagus

2 Likes

Errrm…what actually happened to the money last year?

Asking for a friend, like…

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

I promise that I will not make any stupid name suggestions

not that I wont stay up all morning whilst you lot are sleeping and gerrymander the result. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Have you not seen my Rolex?

3 Likes