Coming soon... ooh er ....Gay Chutters Cracked Rib's Abandoned new name for kid's charity thread

So, so wrong but so, so funny

Bump

I’ll be back later

1 Like

How many votes do I get for 20 quid Matt…I don’t want that large arsole to go unaccosted. :lou_lol:

Goaty can you put the link onto the last page please stop me huntiug for it

Ta

Buys you 4 votes… but wont be enough… Phillipine tends to come in late and blow a ton and steal it :wink:

Also a huge anus is sort of 1970 playground stuff … but then again Huge arse/Harry sachez? any difference ? :lou_lol:

My ‘fave’ if pushed to express a preference is probably Scrotes, but i suspect far to less infantile and lavatory humour based to get many votes … :lou_sad: Would be the ‘coolest’ moniker, but life is tough in #charityforthekidsworld

Where is Jon Snerr and his swingometer? or is swinging also not allowed in ‘Right on’ PC Bazza world?

So lets get this right, so far a tight arsed measly 3 votes… one each for :

Harry Sanchez 1

Areole Grandee or whatever 1
(I am fucked if this one wins as I will never be able to log on as wont remember how to spell the fucker)

Huge arse 1

Scrotes 0

Huge arse is the most unimaginative - but will make avatar choice easy enough… just need a photo of … :lou_lol:

I am also now drinking so will be monitoring events closely…I suggest to Goaty that in interests of getting more charity cash… votes can be ‘pledged’ but will be removed from the final count if payment is not made by end of weekend and ‘welchers’ will be outed in spectacular style on this thread. This way we make it easy for pissed peope to pledge stupid sums …including me :lou_lol: as I am on the way bros, I am on the way after a bastard week of work… anyway, to keep you entertained in during the break in voting, here are Eyelids doing their last single… you may recognise the old grey haired bloke in the video who produced the single. (My claim to fame is that my ex girlfriend from Uni in the late 80s/ealry90s best mate went to Portland, Oregon and married the singer in this band. She was a nice red headed girl and I once saw her naughty bits playing strip spin the bottle with just her and my GF… :lou_lol:) Aptly they goy a bit of Fanny vibe about them …Teenage Fanclub that is

What do you mean steal it ?

I have got receipts and everything :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Hugh Janus you senile old fucktard!!

Whoosh :lou_is_a_flirt:

Think Chutters might need to go with a 15 year old Bowmore cheery casked edition to get through this horror

Right, am back and will do some voting once the “chutters in need” televisual entertainment starts…

Opening credits

Fellow sotonians… remember to pledge a vote is Just £5! ad you can vote as many times as you like - to get you in the mood here is Cannon and Ball and Shakin’Stevens doing some ace comedy

Problem is only 4 sotsonians on line… surely a bit a bit of magic is needed… a ‘kind of Magic’?

Ok - Votes for Scrotes are in the bank.

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Right just in case the internet disappears over the South China Sea horizon stick my 4 votes on Areole Grandee

to get the ball rolling like.

2 Likes

OK With Just under 3 hours to go until voting closes so far I see:

Harrt Sanchez 2 votes (Bletch and Chutters)

Scotes 4 votes (Cobs)

Areolee grand 5 Votes (Philipine , Goat)

Hugh Janus 5 Votes (LITSL + BT )

Hang on Chutters, didn’t Goat say he was digging a hole in a field so the voting would close midday Monday - or am I imagining that?

Monday 10pm

1 Like

Thought Gb said 10pm Monday?

Changing the time, or just mugging the drunk?

Don’t answer that until you are drunk.