Coming soon... ooh er ....Gay Chutters Cracked Rib's Abandoned new name for kid's charity thread

Peter Satchell

So Goaty, lets have the top 4 and open voting!

Can you list who gets a vote already/how many so we are transparent about the blatent way in which this will be bought?

1 Like

Ok. The top 4 (in no particular order) are as follows:

Harry Sanchez

Scrotes

Areola Grandee

Hugh Janus

A fine collection of possible monikers.

£5 per vote. Please donate here:

vote for chutters new name

Votes paid for already:

PhilippineSaint has 4 votes

Chutters has 1 vote

Bearsy may have some votes but I’m not sure as he never advertised the amount of his donation but he is a price pikey so it was probably only nine pence so fuck him. :lou_smiley:

As it’s a bank holiday weekend and I will be in a field in Sussex (big tent, big shovel) I suggest we keep the voting open until Monday night. 10PM ok with everyone?

1 Like

Didn’t we also get a vote per paid for nomination? - asking for a tight-fisted friend

1 Like

That may have been mentioned but we possibly changed the rules…like the devious cheating basards we are… and given that this vote will be rigged by paid votes, expecting an honest and fair approach is somewhat naive Cobs :lou_lol:

Given its for the kids… is there a better way to spend a fiver outside of thedarksidecurryclub?

2 Likes

Seems that you fine folks have selected names for your top four that represent tits, arseholes, bollocks and twats… a certain theme I see. Cunning indeed…

Right Like all canditates, I will fomally cast my vote…

Harry Sanchez

1 Like

Good that rules out Harry Sanchez…obviously nobody is going to vote for one that Chutters wants.

I can still chnage my mind with editing… :lou_lol: could be reverse psychology, who knows which one I want… the highly intellectual clever wordage of Hugh Janus (huge anus … geddit? :lou_lol: - cracks me up that one,with easy avatar choice) , the beautiful subtlty of the nipple/singer interplay, the cheeky chappie Scrotes, has a certain panache… and would I really want to saddle myself with something so close to the arch nemesis resisdent Toller Sanchez?

Donated. 1 vote for Areola Grandee.

Cheers again Goaty. Top Stuff as always. Anychance of a quick total raised so far from this years naming extravaganza to try andgenerate a bit of momentum - sort of totalizer thing?

You bunch of anti-marketing twats.

You’ve moved from the feeding frenzy of previous years where people were willing to pay millions* trying to get their own suggestion adopted, to a wet-fart of “I’m not invested in that personally but I’ll be interested in who wins”.

Could I have come up with a better solution?

No. But that’s not the point.

I reserve the right to moan.

Boo.

*More than £5

5 Likes

Right you thieving gentleman of a travelling persuasion. I think we all now expect the full “Children In Need” experience on Friday night. I’m saving my dosh until I’m pissed btw…

Pap could do a live online sing-a-thon of whatever songs he learnt for t’band

Baz, could be Alf Garnett in a cheeky reenactment of a classic episode of Bless This House

Tokes and Bearsy could do a classic Morecombe and Wise sketch - maybe that one to the stripper music.

You get the picture?

People could pay to get them to stop…

1 Like

Total raised on this years Chutters naming ceremony so far: £117.50

Grand Total raised since start of charity thread: £1601

4 Likes

Listen up, if you have a favourite and you’d like me to vote for it too I hearby announce that LITSL’s is accepting tenders of £5 a vote. Whoops Edit: that’s £10 a vote.

That’s right you can swing the vote and help the aged at the same time. Just message me and let me know who you’d like me to vote for…PayPal preferred.

Thanks

2 Likes

I will cast my 4 votes in the last minutes. I dont want to put Chutters out of his misery too soon.

Trsut me, with those 4 names, I am fucked whatever - either total bollocks, a bit tit or a big arse…

1 Like

Have you been reading the “Barry Sanchez Posting Tips for Miserable Cunts” manual?

Vote for Hugh Janus gone in.

Thanks @areloa-grandee for the name endorsement

I think that if Harry Sanchez wins you should change your avatar to

1 Like

I’m only thinking of the ickle children and trying to keep them safe from parents that try to decapitate them with canal bridges.

3 Likes