Coming soon... ooh er ....Gay Chutters Cracked Rib's Abandoned new name for kid's charity thread

Is the first round a free for all or do votes need to be paid for through donations?

Sound good - top 3 are ‘free’ andtehn its a fiver avote in the real thing!

Barry, Peter Tatchell does not qualify as its a real person… Katies Flaps do as she cant be human

Also you have to donate to nominate, but dont waste your money, It wont be Peter

My 3 faves are:

Harry Sanchez

Scrotes

Ebeneezer Spooge

Shall we say prelim votes clise Tuesday midnight and tehn main vote opens Wednesday and close Friday midnight - (Friday is always good as we have a lot of pissed fuckers who can go bananas with the card on line :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I’ll plump for:

Scrotes

Areola Grandee

Spooge

Here you go:

Hugh Janus.

Scrotes.

Harry Sanchez.

Top 3 for me (in no paticular order are) :-

Spongebob Spoogepants

Areola Grandee

Bum Guzzler

Scrotes

Spoogebob Spoogepants (not spongebob!)

Bum Guzzler

What is a Bum Guzzler and should barry be getting all worked up and offended by it?

The liberal ironic sense of humour is still as shit as ever…What can liberals laugh about actually?

Seriously Barry, I habe no idea what this a BumGuzzler is? hense the questuion, I dot want tio offend anyone, so just checking - You suggest you know what this is,can you enlighten me?

Right best get to bed - 330am start with flights to Zurich as back to my non-libral, tory type job tomorrow…

Your posts.

Well from Asia we are plumping for

Hugh Janus

Areola Grandee

Just like Fanny’s

Jizzedin Beiber

Ok, copying the long list of possibles again so that it’s on the page

Harry Sanchez

Katie Hopkins’ Wizard’s Sleeve

Spooge

Ebeneezer Spooge

Spooge McDuck

Spongebob Spoogepants

*ucky Mc*uckface

Hugh Janus

Peanut Weasel

Scrotes

Areola Grandee

Bum Guzzler

Useless Eunuch

Troll Troll Troll

Just Like Fanny’s

My three picks for the shortlist are:

• Harry Sanchez

• Katie Hopkins’ Wizard’s Sleeve

• Useless Eunuch

This has the feel of a particularly predictable Eurovision Song Contest where the populatuon of Harry Sanchez are looking smug.

Harry Sanchez

Peanut Weasel

Hugh Janus

See, I didn’t vote for Hugh Janus because I entered it (oerrrr) but it’s pleasing to see other people nominating it.

Last 24 hours of voting for your top 3!

Goaty - to make it exciting :lou_wink_2: let’s just take the top 4 into the cash for votes round.

It was £5 a nomination, but if you paid more you get 1 free vote for every £10 already paid. After that and for everyone else it’s £5 a vote with no limit - you can buy the election :lou_lol:

goaty will publish the top four and then its get voting which will close midnight Friday.

2 Likes