🇨🇴 Colombia vs :engerland: England - Phillipine vs Fowllyd

https://discourse-sotonians-uploads.s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/1X/8353fd967c5be35a7c4e99a96533e4b14970049f.mp4

1 Like

(I’m actually bricking it)

4 Likes

Another? oh go on then, one more

https://discourse-sotonians-uploads.s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/1X/db213e652a37b36997d653643bab9531ded1ce4e.mp4

2 Likes
1 Like

Time to earn my badge…

I was there:) One of THE greatest corporate blags of all time, took 1 customer, local radio DJ (and now best mate) plus 4 “mates” on a road trip to Lens. It was epic.

This was our view

Christ - I still have that bloody shirt!

4 Likes

So I’m Billy No Mates. Couple of the krew have corporate “table” invites in pubs tonight, others are on holibobs.

I’m torn. I know I WANT to watch in a pub, but the ones near here are crap. Barasti has a mega Dome but will be full of gits (and “people who hate the English” wearing Colombia shirts who WILL give it large all the way through)

There won’t be any taxis and it will be as flat as a pancake after we lose on penalties.

Plus 10 quid a pint and they only serve Bud.

I’m still going aren’t I.
Bollox

2 Likes
1 Like

nice hair!

Watching at home with Kid Goat (as she has taken quite an interest).

1 Like

Gone but not forgotten - thanks to Facebook. Was a total blag but 1 mate was DJ here so we did live updates calling in en route and recorded loads of random snippets. He edited it into a r hour show it really was hilarious & broadcast it on National radio. Because of their audience figures & a phon in competition we got voted best marketing ROI of the event & I got full corporate st the final.
Trip of dreams

1 Like

Local Sainsbury’s completely devoid of beer. Kudos to Young Adult for sourcing enough lager, lager, lager for the game.

Teenage Mutant will be drinking that poncy fruit cider - Crappleberg or some such…

1 Like

No beer shortage in Barasti.
It is however totally rammed lucky to find a place to rest them!

Be in pulling out all the stops. They have Tancredo Palmer outside the stadium - remember him from fiverweb player rumour days

Strangely ambivalent. I want to get excited. :engerland: make that difficult.

1 Like

We’ve all been here before. I was in Germany in 2006 for the Rooney Red…
So yes fully expectant to be sinking outta here early doors

1 Like

I’ve got a bad feeling about this

I’ve got a good feeling about this.

Own up, who else is wearing a waistcoat* to watch this?

* Bletch pronounces this west-cut.

1 Like