🇧🇪 Belgium v Japan 🇯🇵 - @KRG v @Fatso - Monday 2nd July 19:00 BBC One

It all went to rat shit just after I posted this ???

So is that you out…out?

yep and I will be out of the Betty Ford clinic on Thursday for a few liveners then a skinfull

1 Like

Can I just say I’ve spent The afternoon in the pub plus a skinfull and it’s over rated.

I’d sooner live as a monk and suck and fuck nothing but sleep like a romantic God. That’s age for you.

You could and I would just have to put up a few of these :lou_angry::lou_angry::lou_angry:

Respect

6 Likes

They were saying that after the game the Japanese supporters stay behind and clean the stadium. Apparently this happening after every game.

1 Like

Just watched the match for the first time. Boy oh boy, if I wasn’t a Saints fan used to the opposition scoring from our corner, I would have been dumb founded.

Would not surprise me if that knocks Belgium out, considering how much emotional beer tickets they cashed in.

1 Like

Think the way Belgium set up after their 2 subs, Japan were in trouble in the air and a goal was coming from any hoof let alone a quality player like De Bruyne.
So don’t blame them for trying in that last moment.
We’ve been there - Beattie - Ball in corner - shoots instead - lose - relegated

Ahemm, twas Crouch…

1 Like

They move on quickly - the World Cup (and Rablo) is dead to them

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :colombia: Colombia vs :engerland: England - Phillipine vs Fowllyd

You on the right thread @KRG?

Haha no, what a prat

Modded for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:lou_is_a_flirt: ta

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :colombia: Colombia vs :engerland: England - Phillipine vs Fowllyd

:lou_facepalm_2: Oh…fuck.

Good to see I’m not the only one getting threads confused

1 Like