:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Box Office)

I’ve only just started reading the thread and am having trouble seeing through the tears of laughter tbh

Fuck me, its tears of frustration here, the belters seem to think Walcott is a permanent signing now and Josh Sims has fucked off to live in Doncaster forever under their examples…

:roll_eyes:

I’d assume so or Liverpool have the option of a recall.

I would join in but I’ve got some paperwork to do.

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to be childish but couldn’t resist, could the guilty parties on the above thread no say they’re wrong?

You tell me ‘Mr Nuaaaaaaance’ :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Because Hughes never really did have him did he?

He was injured (someone could check that one) and he was gone in December whilst Ings was on LOAN.

Right now thats everyone fucked off at Bazza’s rapier like wit and guile, wots next?

Howzabout that someone be you you lazy bastard, you’re the one trying to prove the point :lou_lol:

Using a theoretical question to back up your position isn’t a good look, Southampton FC didn’t have the option, they were obligated to buy.

I read that and though Medulla Oblongata…

Don’t know why I posted that…

There is no nuance or grey area, we initially got Ings on loan, show me different and I’ll wholeheartedly apologise.

haha no-one is arguing that we initially had him on loan, you’re argument was that Hughes didn’t have Ings and in that respect you are wrong sir.

3 Likes

He didn’t in respect of time (I believe I put that in there right at the start).

Are you sure? I think you’ll find quite a few disagreeing.

Did you find out how many games he played under Hughes? How many goals he scored? How much difference it made? Compared that to Ralph in the same time frame?

Wow, hands up! I got that spectacularly wrong voting in that poll.

See what I did there Barry?

…admitted I got something wrong.

League and Cup
12 games and 5 goals. Hughes 41.67%

61 game and 31 goals. Hassenhutl 50.82%