:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Box Office)

I’ve said it before If people are being anti-semantic on this site I will report them.

2 Likes

Hughes didn’t have Ings for a relegation scrap though did he? Ings was brought in on loan at the start of the season.
We we’re discussing Ing’s loan move here to permanency.

I think that you guys have been arguing aimlessly for far to long.
Danny was signed on loan with obligation to buy at end of loan. It was a loan initially which meant that he could not play in matches against his parent club which at the time was Liverpool. Technically that could mean he was on a 4 year contract. Question I have is this.
Did Danny sign a new contract after the loan was up, and if not and he was already signed up for the 4 years why was he still unable to play against the Scousers.
Leo is different as he is on loan with no obligation to buy although I expect us to keep him here once loan is up.
Josh I do not know whether on loan to finish his contract with us or not.

1 Like

Discussions with Baz in a nutshell :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m away from the site for a couple of hours and this thread has added 72 post in that time.

I though I wonder who’s been fuelling a debate…as if we all didn’t know.

However the only pearl of information not added to this debate is whether players are allowed to score for the loan club or are the goals added to the stats of the parent club?

Asking for another pedant.

1 Like

You could flip that and say you all relentlessly pursue me to argue, prodding with a stick.

Like a swarm of red ants, spraying their prey with nuance and football knowledge :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I thought he brought Ings to Saints on loan with the option to buy at the end of the season. So yes, he did bring Ings to Saints.

On loan.

It seems @Nottarf-Krap has thrown us back into the temporal rift and we have started all over again.

Happy to be of service!

1 Like

All we need to do now is figure out what we need to do differently this time round to avoid being stuck in this loop forever…

I’m going to try a different method.

Baz, according to that original post about us scoring more consistently (which started this whole affair), do you feel this is a positive or negative thing in terms of the team progressing? Also do you feel Hughes has been unjustly criticised in a roundabout way by comparing him to Ralph?

Perhaps refrain for clicking on a topic with72 fresh posts?

2 Likes

Yes that’s right slowlane save yourself, Tiggers and oldies in the lifeboats first :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Knowing my luck I’d be rowing on one side with Bazz on the other side rowing in the opposite direction. :neutral_face:

1 Like

He’d be going in the correct direction though.

4 Likes

F’sure.

“its called nuance and a bit of football knowledge.”

This is the trouble with Baz. He thinks he has more than most.

2 Likes

Damn, lockdown is hurting some already