:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Box Office)

What date was this and who was the manager?

I know they simply don’t get it Pap.

Did we have an option to send him back Bazza?

At least read your own own fucking article Baz.

Striker Danny Ings has completed his ÂŁ20m move from Liverpool to Southampton.

The ex-Burnley forward, 26, joined the Saints on a season-long loan deal in August 2018 and they were committed to making the switch permanent on 1 July.

Here is a link to the dictionary definition of ‘committed’.

1 Like

I think that once again, you’ve made a bit of a fool of yourself with the Ings/Hughes thing.

You’ve then gone on to make an even bigger fool of yourself trying to cover that first foolish statement.

Can we just skip to the end? Pretend we’ve had six hours of barely intelligible flood posting from you, etc, and just move on?

6 Likes

Alderweireld was a fuck up on our part and has nothing to do with this situation, this is about signing a player on loan and then signing him as a permanent, if Hassenhutl gets sacked and Bob Marley takes over and Ings signs permanently under young Bob is it Bob’s signing or Hassenhutl’s?

Is Theo Walcott an Everton player or Southampton one on loan?

Who was the manager on the 01st July?

Added a minor detail that is fairly important in this ‘‘discussion’’.

1 Like

Is Josh Sims a Doncaster player on loan from Southampton or something else?

Actually I’m not sure what we’re even talking about anymore, is Ings a good player or not? :crazy_face:

Yes loan, loan isn’t permanent, so therefore not the Ings was a Liverpool player playing for us, I can’t see where the argument is on this, its rather simple to follow, he wasn’t a permanent Southampton player until 7 months AFTER Hughes left.

We’re talking about people think Ings was a Southampton player before he actually was and quite frankly people are soft in the head.

So this was the original question that started this dumpster fire of a thread, the answer is YES, Baz was wrong, we’re all right so let’s all move on shall we :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

He did but he didn’t really, Ings was injured if I recall, how many games did he play under him, its called nuance and a bit of football knowledge.

He said brought not bought ffs :man_facepalming:

Yes I think we established that about 30 mins ago.

I’ve only just started reading the thread and am having trouble seeing through the tears of laughter tbh

Fuck me, its tears of frustration here, the belters seem to think Walcott is a permanent signing now and Josh Sims has fucked off to live in Doncaster forever under their examples…

:roll_eyes: