You’d think that a leader polling less than 10% declaring martial law would ring a few alarm bells. I’m sure it’s all innocent. Poroshenko is a man who can bring journalists back from the dead after all.
Any mention in the msm about the bombing of civilians. I’m sure Barry will be going mental about that(if only bbc reported it).
Please. For a man who claims to know everything, you seem remarkably bereft of a few basic facts.
- Crimea is primarily Russian, not Ukrainian
- Crimea only became part of the Ukraine in the 1950s, in a time when Khruschev was doing his level best to separate himself from Stalin, in a time when the Soviet Union seemed eternal.
- Crimean citizens got to vote on a referendum prior to the “invasion”. Those that voted in the referendum overwhelmingly went for Russian control.
- The Ukrainian parliament of the day was illegal.
- Ukraine is beholden to far right and/or antisemitic groups that have the complete support of the west.
- The invasion of Iraq is still illegal.
Which of these points would you like to discuss first?
Pap those basic points don’t recognise there was an invasion for a vote to have taken place.
How many people were killed during the Russian invasion of Crimea, Bazza?
Still no answers Barry?
Let’s look at your next statement.
Invade? Let’s remind ourselves what that means.
uk /ɪnˈveɪd/ us /ɪnˈveɪd/
B2 [ I or T ] to enter a country by force with large numbers of soldiers in order to take possession of it:
Yeah, i ignored it because it never happened. The partition treaty, which later became the Kharkiv Pact gives that away.
“The treaty also allowed Russia to maintain up to 25,000 troops, 24 artillery systems, 132 armored vehicles, and 22 military planes on the Crimean Peninsula.”
So no one invaded.
If i want nato/Atlantic Council/bellendcat/integrity initiative/bbc bullshit headlines, i’ll read them. You repeating them on every thread is dull as fuck.
Thats irrelevant and I hope you know that.
So Russia haven’t massed and put their troops on anothers sovereign territory?
It’s not irrelevant. You say that Russia is terrible because it “invaded” Crimea.
I’m asking how terrible. How many died during this invasion, Barry? Do you know or not?
- Crimea was gifted and a part of Ukraine territory - Fact.
- That doesn’t have to do with anything. - Irrelevant.
- Again that has to be given by the Ukrainian Government. - Irrelevant.
- Only because the previous one was a Russian puppet and suspended a procedure to enter the EU.
- Isn’t Russia? And again the will of the people and democracy Pap, its not a tap.
- I totally agree.
Could we invade Benidorm and then cede from Spain and become part of the UK overseas dominions?
Could Spain do the same to Gibraltar?
Could we take back Hong Kong as many are still pro British?
What crap you both talk.
So deaths in an invasion or a lack of them are a validity of it?
You’d have been a hit with Germany in the 30’s and the Soviets in the 40’s…
A compliant and scared populace doesn’t mean an action is correct.
Or the Falklands?
The Falklands were invaded by the Argentinians.
I agree, your point?
Thatcher would have probably sold the Islanders out but she needed to win an election.
IF as is becoming a possibility Ukraine did not follow protocol and board a Pilot then despite the rights/wrongs of the annexation of Crimea, that is a deliberate provocation and supporting that act is wrong.
Protocol and pilots are maybe annoying to them but destabilising Eastern Europe even more is just fvcktardness by Ukraine
I gave you the dictionary definition of invade, so no one invaded, did they?
Are the BBC a lying propaganda mouth piece for warmongers?
Who do the people of Crimea want. Russia, or the Nazis?
So are all Ukrainians Nazis? You’re using aged old Soviet slander SOS, you’re better than that.
There are more extreme right wing nationalists in Russia.
Its an invasion, Eastern Ukraine? Don’t even insult me and say its not Russian military there.
What sailing in their own waters?
Even at a push of concession its dual use for both nations, the Russians are choking the stretch to hurt Ukraine economically.
Not all Germans were nazis, but Germany under Hitler was a nazi country, just as Ukraine is now.
Go back up the page and read the definition of invade, the terms of the Kharkiv Pact, then come back and apologise, for your continued lies.
Once you’ve done that, please attempt to answer some of the questions put to you.