:cardiffcityfc: Cardiff v Saints :saints: (PL)

I’ve said it before, often, and until the useless fat cunt retires I’m pretty sure I’ll be saying it again: Jon Moss is a fucking diabolical, useless twat.

1 Like

Are you a spokesman for O2?

https://twitter.com/25buttsfc1/status/1071448460111593474

4 Likes

Nope but o2 goes down regular saints don’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Don’t tell Baz. He thinks we’ll be in league 1 this time next year…

Well i watched the game live, admittedly i’d had a few. We were fucking lucky to get nil. Absolute shite. Hassenhuttl has got his work cut out on that showing.

That’s not the narrative on this site, we’re driven by deflection, muddying the waters and blind optimism with absolutely no fucking base.

FFS Bazza, the man had one training session to turn a load of shite into something that could win football games. I have no expectation that he’ll turn it around quickly, but I do expect him to turn it around.

Plus, unlike last time, we’ve actually hired someone before the January transfer window. Not the best time to buy, admittedly, but if Hasenhuttl can raid the Bundesliga in a similar fashion to Koeman’s plundering from the Eredivisie, we should be on an upward trajectory for the end of the season.

5 Likes

I agree but he can’t turn shite into silk, he can’t do that, quite simply our defence is not the required standard and he can’t implant technique and talent.

True. But he has plenty of time to prepare us for a promotion charge next season

1 Like

But he can organise.

No footballer in the EPL is shite, Barry. They’re all a fuckton better than anyone I know that plays football. They make the hard stuff look easy.

Our problem is that we’re making the easy stuff look hard at the moment, and that’s really about players not knowing what the fuck has been expected of them for a couple of seasons.

2 Likes

That comparison is shite, we can compare them to previous Saints teams and points gained.

We’re shite.

Our defenders can’t do the easy stuff like heads up and look before passing, lazy and bad technique, the proof is in the pudding as what “big club” will want to buy and who can we sell to?

No window dressing, we’re shite and the table doesn’t lie.

As I said earlier, the man has had one training session with them.

Guardiola wouldn’t have been able to turn our form around as quickly from where we were.

1 Like

Your not seeing what I am saying, he won’t be able to as the players are that poor, we need new players in January, my guess is Yoshida will be temp centre back and we’ll buy another one as without one at the very minimum we’re down, its as simple as that.
I’m not convinced Yoshida is good enough either as he is weak in the tackle loses his marker easily but thats how shit we are in that position, he’s probably the best.

You’d have to be on the pages of a comic for me to see what you’re saying.

Yoshida has been through some excellent periods of form.

1 Like

And? You fail again to see what I have written, he is weak in the tackle and loses his marker.

His only real problem used to be a lack of concentration. A big mistake in him every game, sometimes capitalised on by the opposition. He got over that. With the right coaching, all of those defenders can be effective, even if it means limiting what they do.

My understanding of Hasenhuttl’s game is that he plays chancy long balls with an immediate counter-press if the opposition gets onto it. That’s going to mean that the ball stays in our half less, it’s going to disrupt opposing teams and mean that we’re not as reliant on the individual footballing skills of our defenders.

1 Like

Yoshida has always struggled when in and out of the side. Give him and Stephens a good run of games at Centre back and they’ll be fine.

4 Likes

They will also look a lot better if Romeu gets a run of games. Neither Lemina nor PEH are as disciplined as him at shielding the back 4.

4 Likes

Why was he in and out of the side?
Because he is poor, Stephens hasn’t progressed, this isn’t the time for experiments, they should form a partnership in the reserves then, we need assured quality or we’ll lose our status, they and the others aren’t good enough.