:cardiffcityfc: Cardiff v Saints :saints: (PL)

Valery off Stephens on
Wise management…

Lol
We are trying to play the Puel Diamond formation.
Even the taters having trouble working it out let alone the players

Ffs vestetgaard you dick :lou_facepalm_2:

Fuck off Barry we know ok

1 Like

NO manager can manage shit, what inbreds signed these cunts?

3 Likes

:tired_face::gun:

1 Like

It.
Wasn’t.
The Manager.

Our worst run in 20 years… oh deary me.

The club is rotten, who signed these cunts? As I said ages ago, this is the worst team since the Branfoot era and I am not saying that for effect, they’re shit and their record shows that.

Cardiff to soon look out for the arsenal game

I liked Ralph’s baseball cap.

Wow, we really are having to dig deep for positives!

True. At least he’ll get a full week on the training ground with them.

Hopefully back to the usual xmas hammering of arsenal

3 Likes

I’m more of a realist guy, there is nothing to say we’ll go anywhere to beat Arsenal, we’re fucking shit, the records and tables show that.

Full week under Ralph then we’ll the direction he’ll take us like I’ve said Cardiff too soon arsenal game we’ll know

3 Likes

One Ralphie training session and the wrist-slitters are out already. :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

I only saw the second half, but yet again came away from it thinking we’d been unlucky up front and pure fucking comedy at the back. WITAF was vestergard doing with that back “pass”??? Jesus wept. And stephens pass backwards across our own crowded box, fucking hell… on the other hand, at least one stonewall penalty turned down, plus another at least 50/50 that would have been given in a heartbeat if it had been for any of the refs wet-dream top clubs.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Anyone that remembers and new manager coming into Saints will have difficulty remembering too many instant successes.

1 Like

We are not going down

2 Likes