:gov: Britain's Next Prime Minister

2 Likes
1 Like

Why the fuck is there a TV debate between fucktards the British public has no say in electing no matter who they think is best for the job.

Total waste of time. If one of you watched it please tell me if you learnt something you didn’t already know. :lou_facepalm_2:

6 Likes

I learned that Michael Gove is an even bigger cunt than i thought he was.

4 Likes

Govy is my gulity pleasure for the tory bastards, I actually think he’d be a right laugh on the ale, I’d rather go out on the lash with a tory than a liberal to be honest.
The tory would probably get a round in at some point after privatising the bar, the liberal would be the bellend paying on a card wanting to go Dutch…

The Tory would put the bill onto expenses
With a 25% handling charge
15% interest charge
£25 fee for his accountant
£150 out of office per diem fee
£1500 overtime charge
£600 secure chauffeured limo charge
£400 security personnel charge
£100 for hand sanitizer delivery after shaking hands in the pub
£250 laundry fee
All with tax write offs

Anything I missed?

5 Likes

Yep, you missed the taxi back to his constituency. Could be pricey, that.

3 Likes

Especially with a prostitute or 2 in tow.

Its spreading the love and the money…

Trickle down economics

1 Like

To be fair, I’m starting to believe that this Tory leadership contest is actually uniting the country. Until recently I would often see dissenting posters supporting the government. Now on Twitter I see only universal condemnation

4 Likes

We’re on third stringers and survivors from the glorious Cameron days with some very questionable ministerial “achievements”.

Even BJ, the great white hope, is going to get rinsed in Parliament and will probably start wars by accident.

It is a complete farce that 140,000 right wingers get to choose our next Prime Minister.

2 Likes

And how embarrassing when they get deported instead of meeting Trump
#precedentset

Meh, I’ve pretty much concluded that I am never getting into the US again after the new “submit your social media accounts” directive.

Quite scary when you consider the mechanics of it. Even scarier when you consider the long term consequences for freedom of speech in the US, or what it says about them now.

Can’t imagine Trump wants these new laws so he can bring on board dissenting voices.

1 Like

For me that’s one thing I can thank the UAE for. We always knew everything gets read (as it does elsewhere you all just dont realise) so I am used to not ranting and respecting other people’s right to be complete twonks

1 Like

God help us all.
Just imagine if this had been Corbyn or Dianne Abbott, it would have been re played ceaselessly on the BBC, and splashed across the front pages for days.

3 Likes

Well, if you like being dictated to, you’ve come to the right place.

FACT (sorry @Barry-Sanchez)

Not sure I’d get in either. Ho hum.

Demonic Raab is quite Raabish.

Eliminated.

1 Like

Thank fuck for that.

I’m sure everyone knows he’s my local MP and I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire :fire:

Edit: and I’m hoping there’s been enough die-off of his traditional supporters that he won’t get re-elected- ain’t likely to happen as it seems Tories come to Esher & Walton to die…