:gov: Britain's Next Prime Minister

Well, we move onto the televised debate tonight with the remaining five candidates all scheduled to appear on the BBC.

I am in two minds about whether to watch it. It’s Boris’ to lose. I know he’s more than capable. There could also be some top blue on blue action, but I have been disappointed before.

Well personally I can find better things to do tonight…like wash my hair.

I’m confident it will be car crash TV replayed at length tomorrow so I’ll just catch the lowlights then.

2 Likes

I would rather take a shit in a nettle patch.

2 Likes

Sadly this is the only reason why that cunt Johnson put his weight behind Brexit … he is an opportunist, smart enough to read the situation that Farage was exploiting … let’s blame the EU and migrants for the shot 10 years of austerity that has fucked the lives of the worst off and seen children in poverty and food bank Britain…

A fucking huge big power trip without giving a fuck about the consequences… all it ever was and the the left and right who are ideologically opposed to the EU just let the cunts do as they pleased…

Whatever your opinion on Brexit, the fact it was influenced by a lying cunt whose only thought was himself and his power trip is why the country is so divided and fucked… and will be even deeper divided after that cunt gets in… a man who went mad about lack democracy when Blair handed power to Brown, who would now brass neck it when looking to do the same…

2 Likes

Boris Johnson is going to keep pushing the Brexit card because he knows it is a winning position.

Also, if you don’t mind me saying, you appear to hold the British public in very low esteem. Farage’s influence was long term. It took him 25 years to build the independence agenda.

The thing is, he would never had gained the traction he did without the unwitting assistance of Remain’s chief lying cunt Tony Blair, who massively amplified Farage’s cause by immediately admitting all the newly acceded members of the European Union without any planning, when he could have waited seven years and got some infrastructure and political messaging in.

For three years, it has been perfectly plain what your position is. You would like Brexit not to happen. You’ve sought any and every reason to invalidate it, most of them predicated on the British people decisively being slow-witted, pliable, ill-educated, lied to or all of the above.

Personally, I think you should be far more worried about Boris as PM than what he said three years ago. He’s more than a liability. He’s a danger that must be opposed, but Remainers will still be too busy living in the past to think about the danger he poses for the future.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

er… read the post again. He was a cunt then, a cunt now and will be a cunt in the future. People have forgotten that Thatchers biggest fucking trick was turning teh working class Tory… its as Bazza like to remind us, the ‘North’ voted Brexit and Brexit party … but forgets to same North working class voted BNP in high numbers… Its the inconvenient fucking truth, but tell me… what is your best fucking guess would have been the outcome, had Farage not not fed lies about migration numbers and their false impact on local resources and services, or Boris not lied about er… everything? Because there where a fuck load of people who were believers of that shit and voted accordingly… please note, not all, but a fuck load who would have made a difference, and no, I do not have any problem with calling them hoodwinked…

This.

He deserves more than a very hefty kick in the nadgers from the wife he cheated on.

Edit: apologies- that was very Baz comment wise- can’t be arsed to amend tbh.

Southern people, BNP when? You’re confused, the Brexit Party are already far far larger than the BNP ever were, that correlation is one of laziness.

I’ve gone into another room to avoid the “debate”. Just look at them.

3 Likes

Oh fuck off… you were going on and fucking on about the way Oldham had voted the other day… the same fucking town that not too long ago had more BNP councillors than anywhere else… go do your fucking homework… everyone on here is fucking sick of you, but too fucking ‘snowflake’ to tell you so…

I am watching it. So far, the only straight answers are coming from Rory Stewart and Savid Javid.

The format is a load of bollocks, as is the focus on single anecdotal accounts.

Fucking pygmies. How did it come to this?

1 Like

Antique-celebrity-come-love island-roadshow - where Britain has no dancing talent - goggling on the box - Shitty, brain sapping media. That’s how it came to this @pap

1 Like

Its come to this through a big cunning and dare I say conspiracy plan… the country is now so divided that no one cares about how shit any of these candidates really are, or that we will get a new PM with out any democratic mandate, because all ‘the people’ are seemingly interested in is getting a hard on for Brexit, whatever it costs… which is fucking stupid… there said it, so there is no ambiguity. Being so obsessed by Brexit that people are willing it whatever the consequences of no deal is fucking stupid… and its been engineered. By cunts like Boris who have played the people like fools… with the left being the willing contributors… because the engineered delays, the fuck ups have been like manna from heaven for those seeking to take control as the frustration built up, and too many were too fucking blind to it.

This country will get what it deserves…

2 Likes

Its what the dumbed down fucking nation wants …init… (and all it could cope with)

2 Likes

My take so far. Savid Javid is the only one that has ever been on a council estate for any length of time. Rory Stewart is decent enough at chatting, but doesn’t seem to be offering anything new beyond Brexit. Don’t think the Tory membership will vote for him in the unlikely event he gets through.

Boris is presently getting grilled on his lack of care with words.

I couldn’t give a fuck really, where did I go on about the way Oldham voted the other day? You’re a bit wonky aren’t you?

Whinging whiny little cunts? We’ve done nothing this bad to deserve these moaning bellends, fucking hell, even some remainers hate cunts going on and fucking on, it’s pathetic and a sign of the times, fuck off and live somewhere different until its changed back?

They’re all cunts and I’ve likened it to this, if you know you know.
Skekses