:pl: :brightonfc: Brighton and Hove Albion v Saints :saints:

Glenn Murray is on. He’s a wily old* bastard. Still knows how to score.

* Glenn Murray is nine years younger than I am.

1 Like

Hats off to Nathan

Boufal had a hand in it too.

3 Likes

An extra player we never knew we had if he can get back on form.

2 Likes

C’mon JWP.

He’s in form at the moment. Two goals by the Moose and Redz were class

1 Like

JWP is gash (copyright @Barry-Sanchez)

But fucking hell. We win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done @Saint-or-sinner, @Rugbysaint and @newyorksaint

@saintbletch’s paisley boxer shorts are yours to share…

1 Like

Had a poor one didn’t he

1 Like

Not impressed with the performance or the energy levels against 10 men, but a great result with some good attacking skill on display.

2 Likes

This is the type of supporters we have :-

3 Likes

ZERO tempo. Understand it was hot but…

2 Likes

I’ll be a cunt forever and a day as long as we win, off to the airport smiling.

A no point did we retain the ball and control the game. I know it was hot but we didn’t press and allowed them to do that to us. Not a comfortable game despite the score.

3 Likes

I thought he did better when he switched to right back!
There were some bang average performances there. I thought Hojbjerg, Romeu and Evans had poor games. Ings not much cop either. Subs made the difference and Redmond looked dangerous as usual.
Fair play to Brighton. They look decent under Potter. Shame they haven’t got a finisher. Even when down to 10 they looked good on the break and played some quick, clever football. Some nice set pieces too. Just never quite came off for them.
I had Djenepo down for 3 goals this season.
Reckon he’ll get more than that.
3 points on the board and I can watch my first MOTD of the season.

4 Likes

Just stuck a load up your arse?

Got home, after listening to Merry Davington in the van. Turned the stream on to see the goal, got a beer open in time for the replay.
Great to see impacts from Djnepo & Boufal.
We beer on

1 Like

True. He did play better after moving. They say subs can win games and look at that. Many poor performances today but we went home grinners

1 Like

We won! Yay!

Djenepo has already contributed more than Elyounoussi. So has Boufal with an assist if you count him as a ‘new’ signing.

6 Likes

Danso is definitely not a left back! Did ok though. Tough debut. Reckon he’ll be good at centre back but still not convinced we know what our best backline is going to look like…