:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

Perhaps with May not taking it forward it IS now different?
New negotiators, new approach?

1 Like

He just needs a toothbrush moustache and he’s sorted.

Like this you mean?

1 Like

He’s got the look. I doubt he has the enraged gesticulation down :wink:

I’m not a fan of Rees Mogg. We happen to be aligned on one major political issue. And unlike “your boy Blair” (I know, I’m being very naughty :smiley: ) I do not think that Rees Mogg will ever architect quite as much misery.

After two years of Trump making their nation the laughing stock of the world, Americans can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

The countdown to Prime Minister Boris Johnson has begun.

4 Likes

A Nation gets the leadership it deserves…

1 Like

No one deserves Gove.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’d like him as PM, and don’t think he’s mates with many politicians either. The rate at which he went through deputy mayors (who turned out to have priors) suggests he either can’t pick people well, or has a limited pool to pick from.

The comparison between Boris and Trump is spot on, btw. Both famous in their own right before ever becoming politicians. Not sure he’s the answer the poor are looking for. Anyone that describes a 250K a year wage as “chicken feed” that is not Boris Johnson is very senior executive, a rock star, an actor or top quality professional sportsperson.

1 Like

Except his wife.

1 Like

This could slot into a few threads, quite easily, just as easily as this sort of legislation could slide into something a lot more dangerous.

https://twitter.com/rvbjxs/status/1110664884084228097

2 Likes

…or a cunt.

How have the idiots voted against EVERY option?

Christ on a bike

2 Likes

Back when Pellegrino was hanging on by his fingernails, a thread was started on fiverweb the day Mark Hughes was sacked by Stoke. I made this remark on the thread…

I don’t want this to happen.

But we all know it’s going to.

I’m getting the exact same feeling now about boris, so be warned.

What happens now?
Leave, no deal, seems to be the legal position. Bercow has scuppered May’s “i’ll fuck off, if you just agree to this deal” begging. I wonder if the infamous car sticker was a cunning ploy(he’s very nice to JRM).

Depends now on the EU. Personally IF I was in this game I’d call Junker & say, you’ve seen the result, now make a minimal but substantive change to the wording tgat the Attorney General could approve & I can deliver & fvck off

I am utterly, totally against a second people’s vote
But…
If the idiots cannot make their minds up perhaps that’s the only logical answer.
Unless you all storm Westminster.
Which is the a better idea

I saw this the other day too… sounds the height of stupidity to speed limit a car to the exact speed limit. You need a “buffer” for emergency situations at least. I haven’t read the full draft, so I’m hoping there is more to it.