:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

Not playing ball… like i said, calmer heads suggest you are best left to stew in your own juice.

(on the football point, you make no sense, as ability with a ball, no matter how godly is not equitable with political, or economic abilities… if he was offering an opinion on taking a free kick, he would be first stop to listen to… but as I said on politics his opinion is not worth any more than any of US scrotes in teh street… please note i have included myself in this ‘insult’ as you call it… anyway, I said I would not rise you your continued baiting… have fun playing with yourself!

Kick off has already started mate. You don’t get to blow the final whistle just because you’re a couple of own goals down.

Please continue your strident criticism of Saints’ most beloved living player.

I see the very British trait of not RESPECTING the fact that everyone is entitled to an opinion UNLESS it is different to your own is alive and well everywhere.

1 Like

The snowflake wankers replying to MLT are the most funnest.

Pwease stay out of politics, Matt!

etc, etc.

1 Like

Point of order/clarification Phil. Respect for opinions is NOT the same as attributing relative value to them. One can respect all opinions, and I can respects Matt’, but my point was very clear. Just because he is famous/was a great player, does not make his opinions on politics or economics any more valid or important than mine, yours or paps. Had he been offering an opinion on free kicks/penalties, football, then naturally his would carry significant ‘weight’ as its any area in which he is expert.

He is not, as are none of us exerts in political science or economics, therefore, his opinion on these subjects only as significant as yours or mine…

1 Like

Mr Pie believes in sustaining and honouring Brexit regardless of whether he does, he also blames the left for Brexit so take that as you will.

@scotty Please see post 1200 :grinning:

1 Like

Who says the Belgians don’t have a sense of humour.
Guy Verhofstadt to Farage when he arrived to take his place at the EU parliament this morning.
“I’m surprised to see you here, Mr Farage”, said Verhofstadt. “I thought you were marching 200 miles in the leave campaign? How many miles did you do? Two miles? You remind me more and more of Field Marshall Haig in Blackadder, sitting safely in his London office - you in Strasbourg - while your people are walking in the cold and the rain”.
Game set and match to Verhofstadt.

4 Likes

Remainers probably want a unified form of humour, can you imagine a combined European form of humour, Jesus wept…

What on earth are you on about? Are you speaking in code? ‘Spoons’ open early today?

1 Like

You certainly have codified yours into a European sense of humour…

I’m not ploughing back through a hundred fucking posts. :expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

How bizzare. Or “bazzare”, if you will.

1 Like

Judging by the replies I think he’ll probably regret posting that.

Is he the one that gesticulates like Hitler when speaklng about taking the power of individual nation states?

Pap, it is now 2019, not the 1940s. Stop embarrassing yourself with the puerile references to Hitler and WW2. Just about every politician in the world gesticulates when speaking. But Verhofstadt has clearly touched a nerve with you, taking the piss, quite rightly, out of your hero Farage. Your paranoia about Germany clearly drives your whole position regarding Brexit, it isn’t healthy and is clearly just that, paranoia, to any rational person. Quick - get back under the bed!

May resigning if her deal is accepted. I assume it will go through now. Rees Mogg is on record as saying her deal is worse than remaining, likewise Johnson, yet they are going to vote for it. Vomit inducing.

Bercow has reiterated that it will need significant changes to be considered.