It’s a crucial week for the government. Theresa May’s long talked about deal is finally in the open, and now that people have seen it, they’re not too happy with it. We’re in the utterly surreal position where a government defeat of 40 is seen as a good thing.
Scarier three figure numbers have also been mooted.
Almost no-one, perhaps not even the Prime Minister, thinks it will pass. Almost no-one, perhaps not even the Prime Minister, thinks it is a Brexit.
What happens in the next week is going to shape our country. What do you think is going to happen? You can have up to three choices in the poll.
- May’s deal fails
- May’s deal passes after last minute Parliamentary wrangling
- New general election called
- New Tory Prime Minister
- Corbyn led government
- Second referendum and another Leave
- Second referendum and Remain
- No referendum, but Remain
- No deal exit