:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

IYou are correct it is about context… but you are wrong when you suggest acceptance is based on what I agree with or not… the point is acceptance should be based on what is morally and ethicaly right and there is a responsibility to correct fucking stupid mistakes… people drink drive Barry, do you try and stop your mates from doing so or would you let get on with their own and usually others lives?

Our politicians needed to grow some fuck balls and not hide behind a warped Illusion of democracy

And for that reason, I’m out.

1 Like

Scared of the yoof, Goaters? :smiley:

There is such a thing as a headless browser. We devs use it in testing. Using such a browser, one can automate all kinds of things, such as boring things like form signups etc.

Those petitions are a bit like a form, init? :slight_smile:

Uri Geller is going to stop Brexit telepathically.

So, why didn’t he stop Michael Jackson fucking all those kids? :thinking:

Because Uri Geller has no psychic powers.

Just the inexplicable power to get media coverage despite being such an obvious fraud for decades :smiley:

2 Likes

Well as easy as it is to laugh at those oldie slightly confused and musically and lyrically challenged blue rinses, I have to admit I would much rather be on the side associated with them than Farage, Mogg , Blowjob and all the associated right wing extremists etc…

They were on their way to Waitrose.

1 Like

“The poor will be the hardest hit”

…“it’s going like plastic now…” :smile::smile:

1 Like

If you love Uri Geller being called out as a fraud, you will love Sotonians, @scotty.

The man creates a lot of friction :wink:

1 Like

He’s a massive bender. :grin:

…rubs people up the wrong way.

2 Likes

By not accepting a democratic vote you hope to enhance it? Thats warped that.

You 2 still going at it?
Jeez, you’re worse than Cobhams’ Twitter feed

2 Likes

I’m working on a scheme where each reply will require them to run on a treadmill for a bit.

It will solve the world’s energy problems.

1 Like

Also, I would like to put @Cobham-Saint’s Twitter feed in context. It’s mostly pro-EU stuff, but he holds power to account on about a twentieth of his tweets in a context where I totally agree with him.

That’s infinitely better than most MPs.

2 Likes
1 Like

“The poor will be hit the most”

Yeah, but MLT has out Twitter Brexited most Inc Cobham