:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

Look, all I’m saying is that before you give him the job on a purely arbitrary basis, consider someone else. Almost anyone else, actually.

1 Like

Largely concerns me.

I think the use of entirely can be justified here.

Fill your boots, my good man.

I would have given you the job @pap.
But you know how the msm distorts social media posts…
And anyway you have at least stated your position on stuff, that would automatically disbar you from being in competition with an Octopus for the job

1 Like

May has survived most of her bollocks statements because she was doing Brexit. If she can’t do Brexit, does she survive that?

• Yes, she’s the political equivalent of a cockroach
  • Nope, this is bollocks too much. A third bollock, if you will.

0 voters

The daft thing is that she tried to deliver Brexit but was thwarted by those pesky rebels & Cornyn.
Could earn sympathy votes at a GE unless someone comes out on a hard Brexit line. Nobody will take the job in this mess

1 Like

I think , “a turd that will not flush” would be more apposite.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll agree with me that these are very weird times.

We live in an age where we need the Italians or Polish to save Brexit, and if they do, Farage gets the credit.

Fucking hell.

1 Like

lol.
https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1105931317676568576

1 Like

Does anyone remember a bigger political clusterfuck in living memory than the Conservative Party as constituted?

Spreadshit Phil voting for no deal sorta beggars belief.

Generally fucking depressed of the whole thing, to the point where I am beginning to be past caring what happens as long as it ends

I voted out, and naively I thought that result might be respected. What I didn’t bank on was the lengths people Would go to to frustrate the process, be that Gina Miller, big business, the EU or our own MPs

This people’s vote shite is a waste of time - you will get a marginal win again and that will change nothing. That can only go ahead if the result is absolutely binding upon parliament and they cannot wriggle out of it.

Theresa May is not fit to lead and should go - fuck only knows who is advising her but they are like those two only fuckwits whose helped during the election but worse. Anyone with any political savvy is against her or keeping their heads down.

I am now at a point where I would vote against The tories if May lead them IF the alternative wasn’t Corbyn or any of the other Marxist mob sat at the top of the Labour Party.

What a bunch of cunts

This guy has the right idea

Just heard him on tv. Actually his vote had logic the mess was 1) why he had to vote against and 2) the utter arrogance of everyone saying WE MUST the EU have made it really clear take this or fvck off

That didn’t work either. Just launched a gravy-train for firework manufacturers for the following 350 years and maimed thousands of small boys.
Expect the same. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

She is going to present her deal for the third time

Christ, it’s as bad as the EU - wrong answer, try again

Just fuck off May

But is it a perfectly executed trap?
Westminster has acted like Bazza. I don’t like that. I demand that.
Its gone on arrogantly for 2 years.
Now they have delay Brexit or they HAVE to have a deal. Does anyone imagine for one moment the EU will suddenly cave in? We’re in this mess because Dave thought they would. They won’t.

Even the most thick skinned I demand Brexiteers are now in a corner. Vote delay or exit.
Still a childish clusterfvck

Indeed. It’s looking increasingly like May’s shitty deal or no brexit.

2 Likes

I’m not a betting man but if I were I would put my money on the latter…

Now where that leaves the country’s standing in the EU is another question…(not that we really had any standing in the first place anyway)

3 Likes