:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

Perhaps sir forgets the Franco Prussian war of 1870. France didn’t.

EDIT You keep asking me to answer your question. I really have no idea what it is, and I can’t be arsed scrolling up and finding the needle in the waffle stack.

I’ve asked you once already to give me a reminder.

Can we do that instead of attempting to paint a parrot in the medium of football forum, please?

This just proves you don’t bother to read folks posts… you just make yourself look a bit of dick as you don’t have to scroll far and pretending you don’t know is what children do is it not?

You expect folks to answer your regurgitated opinions of others, but cant even offer the common courtesy of a response.

Mate, I’m done for now. I’ve seen all this before. If you want to get into an insulting mood, go to the beef thread please. Not being funny, but in your posts you’ve asked shitloads of questions. I don’t know which one you mean.

If all you’re going to do is insult, please just take it elsewhere. I don’t want to have to shut down this thread and start another one because middle aged men can’t reach the escape velocity to get out of animosity debating.

We’re days away from exiting. People are far more interested in that than your opinion of me or any other poster on this site. Can we do that, please?

I feel dirty.
Agreeing with Morgan twice in a year

Thanks for your input, sir. It is being considered.

Misplaced Phil. You can only blame the people in power. No one else gets to make such a huge fucking mess of, well everything really. This puts some of it into perspective.

Little Gav deserves one all to himself, but that’s for another thread and Liam Fox should have multiple threads.

Will I be getting more pounds for my dollars in June when I am next back in the country?

That is all I need to know.

Keep your eyes on the money markets and decide at any time between 1st April and June, if you think the pound has hit bottom. I’d wait until it’s 1 for 1 with the Rupee :joy:

1 Like

I only deal in Indian Lac’s Rupee’s take up too much space in the wallet :grinning:

1 Like

Ok, best way to describe it.
Remember going to Italy in the 80s? It’ll be much the same when you come back here.

1 Like

I ain’t changing any Zloty to £ until Wednesday that’s for sure

1 Like

Yeah, yeah. You’ll be singing a different tune once the Panzers hove into view :slight_smile:

Again :wink:

2 Likes

This has been doing the rounds for some time. Hardline Tory Brexiters involved in finance hedging against the pound to clear up. Happened after the referendum and they continue to drive it now.

1 Like

Just imagine. 7pm tonight, Parliament votes.
If they agree the deal, you have at least another 18 months of bullshit while the actual details, trade terms etc get debated and voted on.
If they vote no, you’ve got another 2 years or so of this shit.
Meanwhile, nothing else gets done and they make even more money out of it

https://twitter.com/SpillerOfTea/status/1105244289079091200?s=19

2 Likes

Oops

On the plus side she may break her heaviest defeat record.

3 Likes

The Attorney General, Geoffrey Cox has just published his legal advice on the assurances given by Mother Theresa in her press conference last night. She was lying again. Nothing has changed, the risk of the UK being stuck in the backstop remains. So it looks like game over for May’s crappy deal. Good job too. Fuck knows where we go from here. What a complete dog’s breakfast.

Hope you bought your Euros yesterday everyone.