:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

Have you seen your writing, grammar and spelling? Note this is coming from me.

If Southampton were a food it’d be a grey blancmange.
If Southampton were a paint it’d be a hessian cream.
If Southampton were a building it’d be a brutalist design.

And there lies Barry’s Trumplike style…and true to form nobody laughs at the artless dribble he thinks clever.

A true exponent of quantity over quality.

Bang on the money there, you got me.

…and I thought you had no self-awareness. Bravo.

1 Like

Oh I’m full of that shit I’ll tell ya.

Believe me…explanation is not nesessary.

Neither is myself pointing out your spelling but I did, shall we get back on the point of Brexit?

Mad as a box of frogs. :lou_facepalm_2:

Royston Smith won that seat and he had been a councillor in the area (oversaw the whole of the council staff having an enforced pay cut and the strikes that followed) for a number of years. He was also on the submarine when one of them shot another. He wasn’t one of those that get parachuted in (though he was in the RAF in the past).
He only took the seat in 2017 by 31 votes so fingers crossed he’s out next time.
He used to be a member of the referendum party.
A lot of people I know really do dislike him.

A lot of people don’t like him, still about 40% tories in Southampton which is thoroughly depressing.

True but obviously 66% who voted remain were not convinced by those lying twats… how many in ‘The North’ of England?

Have you swallowed a Barry pill as you’re all over the shop, is it Hogmanay already?

Barry, my typos and auto correct errors are the stuff of legend because I can’t type and don’t have the time to go back and correct it all… you on the other hand seem to join random words together like those proverbial chimps and typewriters hoping for Shakespeare… and as with the chimps it comes out as incomprehensible bollocks…

And Scotland was actually 62% voted remain, which means a million wanted out.

Am I not Shakespeare? Always a Keats man myself.

I dunno mate.

You would certainly appear to have the time. We do not have to wait George RR Martin lengths of time to get the next thrilling instalment of @Map-Of-Tasmania.

:smiley:

It’s all relative Pap… compared to you I am like a growing glacier

… and mostly can’t be arsed as it’s time I won’t get back… also keeps the pedants entertained…

Well there are dumbasses everywhere…:crazy_face:

I am not nearly as prolific as I used to be. The pressures of management. Consequently, I’m finding that I’m weighing my word count a bit more. Anyways, people lose interest after three paragraphs :smiley: