:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

And fucking worrying when it has so few nice areas within its boundaries, what are the mutants smoking?

Any nation on the planet will welcome capital, plus reciprocal healthcare arrangements etc etc, Spain are never going to remove pensioners with money or people with money.
Pensioners and UK money keeps a lot of places going out there, what is the wealthiest region in Spain?
Calvia.

The argument the remainers make on this is one of ignorance, the Brits money is being put into an economy and not taken out of it.
Note money not worker production, which in large benefits the owner and not the local populace.

You just don’t get it do you? Is this willful ignorance? What does someone who has nothing and has been taken for granted for 30 years and a person who can move their capital and life abroad have in common?

You seem to think a Northern life in a shitehole town is the same as Basingstoke or Fareham, the same opportunities, transport, the same education and the same aspiration.
Aspiration has had the shit knocked out of it up here.

The South and the North in the main are two different Countries.

The above is confusing Barry because it means nothing and is not a coherent response to my post… the fact that folks have nowt in common as as you suggest has fuck all to do with the point I made - your post belongs in Barry Island

Respond to the post not some incoherent and irrelevant diatribe… please

Just a Southern dreamer, I can’t take you seriously, and if thats coming from me you’re royally fucked.

Taking you seriously or not would only be possible when you actually present a rational or cohesive sentance… your whopperjibberish does not offer enough to go on

Map lives further north than you you whopper.

In a different Country, has nothing to with the Brexit vote as they voted remain.

I Nobody disagrees that the the years of austerity have hit hardest in many northern areas, but the presence of wealth in the south does not mean their is no poverty… in addition what is the value or benefit of trying to create deeper wounds amongst ordinary people who have all been ducked by the austerity no matter where they live?

Austerity has hit hardest in those areas that had higher levels of poverty to begin with… and that is shameful, and you can understand those that live there wanting to give political institutions a good kicking… especially if it’s the same institutions allowing all these polish plumbers in and Syrians and what not… but seriously, voting BREXIT may have felt like ‘sticking it to the man’ but in reality they were just voting to stick it to themselves and neighbours… a frustrated cry, directed at the wrong wrong-doer… as I said easy pickings for those taking advantage of their frustration - the very elite who caused the shit, some bigoted fucktards and some old school emperialists who see sovereignty as more important than pragmatism…

Wtf? Whopperjibbersih translator to aisle 3 please

The pensioners in Spain are likely to come back because the reciprocal health treatment agreement with the NHS will come to an end with a no-deal Brexit. They won’t be able to afford Spanish healthcare as a non-EU resident. Nothing to do with Spain chucking them out.

2 Likes

I suspect there will be some new agreement put in place for permarecidenve as we will for the EU workers here

Yeah, I think any deal scenario would cover them. No deal and their on their own.

Haha, how is it nothing to do with the Brexit vote? There is probably an equal amount of poverty in Scotland as In the northern part of the UK… last time I checked the Scottish votes counted in the referendum… big difference here is that the poor took one look at the cunts advocating Brexit and saw them for what they were - Tory elitists, bigots and the same cunts who have fucked over Scotland for years… and quite rightly no one fucking trusted anything they said… the same can’t be said for many in the North of England…

Thing is even with no deal we have. 2 year transition and I suspect that will see a shed load of reciprocal agreements put in place - stuff that could be put in a deal now,…

2 Likes

I’d say you’re talking out of your hoop. Tory vote share has averaged about 30 % over the last 20 years. Labour has trumped this time and again.

Barry, do you not like Southampton? I don’t think i’ve heard you say this before.

1 Like

You think there won’t be a reciprocal healthcare arrangement?

What about in the last election?
36% and 46%.

Hoop? My arse son.

Scotland has loads of Tories and Unionists, what are you blathering on about?