:brexit: Brexit - Deal or no deal

Australians love their country for good or bad? You sure about that?

1 Like

So you’re saying the ones protesting don’t love their country? What does that prove? Millions also celebrate it.

Why do you keep posting questions to yourself?

Kind of with you up to this point. But the institutions have failed the bulk of the population, are past their sale by date and need ripping apart.
The future demands huge change in everything we do and the gravy train doesn’t seem able to even admit it(here and there).
Cook puts it better than i ever will.

And where hope resides(Barry will love this idea).

The elephant in the room are these type of questions.
No one will answer them as they don’t like the answer.

…Thats the point Bazza… right now with ingrained views? NO

The reason was explained in the post; because we have systematically driven these behaviours by our on injustices and prejudices, over the last few hundred years… especially in the last 100. What was common to all this? wars over borders and territory, driven by poverty, injustices and commercial greed…

More integration, eg one community erodes those drivers… its not rocket science

Including yourself it would appear.
It was yourself you addressed the questions too.

Pure fantasy, how do you propose to liberalise religious fundamentalists? What help is that to women and gays now as well?

…same way as our own culture evolved to be more inclusive… Time and education… being any was illegal in UK until late 60s…

How do you propose to do that?
Evolution doesn’t work with fundamentalists in case you didn’t know, hence their name. If you’re planning on playing a waiting game you’re naive I suggest.

Pure diversion from the dictator.

Good of you to be so honest.
Still waiting for the Christian fundamentalists to come around?

Bollocks to them as well Hitler.

Why is it naive… the waiting game is critical, patience and understanding that we will NOT solve all this overnight… it could be a generation or two… you begin by removing the drivers for radicalisation… the factors that the recruiting cunts use to entice those to radicalisation and then the recruitment slows over time to zero…

Doctrine either changes or religions find they become less relevant to the evolved society and orthodoxy dwindles as has happened in many countries… we might not live to see teh completion, but that is not the point…

So fundamentalists are everywhere, in all cultures?

A generation or two?
You do understand immigration laws and the marrying of cousins don’t you?
New generation every generation unless people leave said faith.
Doctrine and women’s subjugation have been in Egypt say how long?
Name me on one occasion where the Muslim faith and integrated into mainstream society its moved into?

Of course but they’re diluted and laughed in Western nations, they adhered to in other places.

Why do you always try to play down the problems we have. No different to all other cultures and how will Brexit change any of it(home and abroad)?

And it’s full circle. We’re back to Muslim blaming. I’d pray we don’t leave if i was you, as you’ll soon run out of others to blame for our problems.

Divert.