🌩 Bazza shouts at a cloud shaped like Chairman Gao

The moneyball policy has been exposed for what it is, a huge gamble, something I have been saying for ages, buy known expensive proven players who’s sell-on will be far less yet it would give us a far higher chance of staying up, we want it both ways, premiership football with the tv money and the position of being able to sell whilst in said league.

Fucking stupid cunts.

1 Like

You keep rolling that baby, it keeps rolling and thats a fact.

This thread ironically will become in a 1000 years when researchers go through this will say who’s that prophet Bazza and who are the limp new comers liberal bellends.

And Gao will still be the owner and not have spent one non euro of his own money :wink:

1 Like

We we’re a poor team and squad (I’ve said this many many times and people simply don’t want to acknowledge we are) before this result, this result was 3/4 years in the making, our policy of being baggage agents for other clubs and gambling on young talent (loosely termed) has gone, we need to buy (again I’ve said this many many times) assured quality with little sell on value, Leicester have this policy and I think they’re doing ok.

1 Like

Is this true though?
I’ve had a quick look and outfield players valued over £10m(transfer market so double the values) goes like this.
1 32 year old(Vardy so been there for years)
1 31 year old(Evans so a CB)
1 26 year old
1 25 year old
1 23 year old
6 22 year olds
1 21 year old
All their top 4 valued players are 22. I think your mistaken.

We tried to sign Maddison and he chose Leicester, Vardy hasn’t moved on, and we also wanted Harry Maguire but he also chose Leicester and we should have broke the bank for Evans, they lost Maguire and got a good replacement, have we?
You also could check how much they’re spending on players, to stop tennis between you and I I’ll finish with the takeover was/is a disaster, we’re poorly run, Gao is a snake oil salesman and we’re fucked with him at the helm, the good thing about going into admin if we go down is that cunt will lose millions, that other cunt Liebherr will also so a scorched earth policy but fuck it, they’re just visitors.

And if Dave Jones returns then you can nail on everything I have said, we’re a fucking tin pot cheap as fuck outfit.

Yes, but that wasn’t what you said was it. They’ve spent their money on young talent(and done very well), which is the opposite of your claim.

On some not all, Evans? Vardy? Perez was 25 and KNOWN quality, not gambles.There are others as well, Mendy.

All their most expensive players are 22 and they didn’t buy them all the summer past. So their main financial direction for spending on players is the opposite of

I’ve edited the quote slightly to help :wink:

Yes buying known quality with little sell on value is a part of the way forward, not totally, a part, also a part of it is the academies, not solely reliant on that and that fucking black box, I’ve always been consistent with this, our way was a naive gamble and it was probably sold to naive tax fraud Gao by Liebherr, clueless, fucking clueless.

Not for Leicester it would appear.

That is simply an added bonus of good policy.

A policy of buying young with an obvious sell on.
It’s still the opposite of your original claim.

No its not at all, everyone has a price, they’ve bought well and replaced well, we haven’t done either.

Islam Slimani £29m - 8 goals in 2 seasons, then on loan for last 2 years.
Kelechi Iheanacho £25m - 4 goals in last 2 years.
Adrien Silva £22m - 14 appearances, last 2 years on loan at Monaco.
Caglar Soyuncu £19m - 14 appearances since start of last season.

Some of Leicester’s biggest transfers before the start of this season. They’ve signed some great players (Maddison being the standout) but had some stinkers too to the tune of £100m, I’d say their transfer policy was hit and miss, like most clubs.

Who do you think was our last good signing?

1 Like

Oh I agree, but they’ve had success’s and they’ve replaced and retained also.
We haven’t, well we retained shit of 5 year contracts we get shift.

Djenepo could be very good and I am pleased with that bar the injuries of course, Ings but he is made of glass hence us buying him, Van Dijk?

1 Like

Well apart from 75% of our transfer sales in the last 8 odd windows have been a fucking disaster yes…