šŸŒ© Bazza shouts at a cloud shaped like Chairman Gao

What does that mean? What market? The dog market?

Less of the racial stereotypical posting please Baz.

How can it be a racial stereotype when its a fact that the Chinese have dog markets?
What markets will he introduce us to?

So, you just chuck in a reference to something that western society largely doesnā€™t ā€œgetā€ and then ask me a question that you know I canā€™t answer as Iā€™m not ITK.

If I didnā€™t know you are actually a normal person IRL Iā€™d worry. :man_facepalming:

I didnā€™t think it was possible but you appear to be being more of a bellend than usual Bazza. Are you ok?

2 Likes

HIs great ā€˜whiteā€™ hope Gove has been ousted as a coke headā€¦ he is vexedā€¦ having said that, given the Brass neck Trump showed after ā€˜grab them by the pussyā€™, would not be surprised if the Gove now winsā€¦

1 Like

I would have no problem with Goveā€™s dabbling in the old twat powder if he supported a proper grown up conversation about our approach to drug policy. Everyoneā€™s at it, even freaks like Gove, so lets be up front about the failure of our current approach.

1 Like

Legalize it all, Iā€™ve said this before.

Dog markets?

3 Likes

So youā€™re validating animal cruelty, their treatment of the dogs is horrific?

Anyway we digress, the man is a chancer no more no less, heā€™s not putting money in as he wants to obviously take it out, how will it take it out?

TV money or player sales.

Where does that leave us?

Exactly where we were, gambling on our status as someone wants to use our club as a cash cow/dog whatever.

If the animals are treated humanely as much as I disagree who I am to argue?

Theyā€™re not though are they, theyā€™re boiled and skinned alive due to the fact they believe (incorrectly) the adrenaline improves the taste, backward. There are many progressives in China though that are becoming far far more aware of animals rights and welfare.

Youā€™re a liberal, your view is taken about as seriously as a Cheltenham Liverpool fan saying how much he loves the poolā€¦

Holy fuck Baz, youā€™ve derailed yet another thread. Ffs :man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

The title gives it away, for the love of God.

Hey, thereā€™s nothing wrong with Cheltenham- My day to day support team are based thereā€¦actually, thinking about it, as you wereā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™ve derailed your own thread ffs

Hi Baz could you please copy and paste the part where he says he will take money out?
And stop moaning about their treatment of dogs.
Properly cooked they are very tasty.
Itā€™s the live monkey brains we should be shouting at

If heā€™s not putting money in what does that mean, he has also said he is not going cost neutral, business profitability, where will the profit come from?
Shirt sales in China or player sales and TV money?

I know where Iā€™d put my money.

Iā€™ll add he is a failing businessman.

Who is happy he is the owner?

Thats a far more pertinent question?

Iā€™m not so lets not kid ourselves, the man is a goldigger.

Really? I must look up what that means and Iā€™ll get back to you if I should feel insulted

(I suggest you do the same)