And where is Jeff Chertsey?

The slightest pressure from the webmaster and Barry folded faster than superman on laundry day.

A real

3 Likes

…as is ski jumping.

Originally posted by @Big-Redcated-Bob

This user is on ignore so all of their quoted replies are REDACTED.

Bob, if you ever call Mrs pap that again, then you are insta-perma-banned.

1 Like

Perma guested Bletch. You are not on saintsweb anymore. Webmaster at least pretends to be friendly. A guesting sounds so much nicer than a banning. Get with the terminology!

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

This user is on ignore so all of their quoted replies are REDACTED.

That’s not true and you know it.

Bob might be a little reckless from time to time but that case was thrown out of court.

Due to the witness dying.

I don’t like the guested system and have been considering a football themed replacement.

No one will get guested any more, but I reckon that Yellow and Red cards might be fun, especially if we corral a kangaroo disciplinary panel to determine the length of “time off”.

I didn’t have this idea before this year, so you could very much say I’m making it up as I go along.

Again.

1 Like

I don’t like the guested system and have been considering a football themed replacement.

No one will get guested any more, but I reckon that Yellow and Red cards might be fun, especially if we corral a kangaroo disciplinary panel to determine the length of “time off”.

I didn’t have this idea before this year, so you could very much say I’m making it up as I go along.

Again.

Sin Bins FTW

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Obv some of these demands are No Problem, but one or two might be Hard Sell. Dunno where to go with this srs. Think I might change tracks to free frbl, or cum back Coxford Lou, or something like that!

I tell you something, the butlering has gone down since @LouLouMySweet sought pastures new, they’re just not kept in hand any longer and are playing around like school kids when the teacher has left the classroom.

So sexist! How come it’s the girl that has to be all responsible?? :lou_wink_2:

Though I’ve never left! Except when I was abroad, and when I got guested. I read stuff, I just don’t post much…

1 Like

I want a red card. How the fuck can I get a red card? Print some rules ASAP please.

At least give me a yellow for previous bringing the forum into disreputes.

2 Likes

I think double posts should result in an immediate red card.

3 Likes

Hey Pap, why don’t you ask the forum where the line should be drawn in terms of unacceptable behaviour? I think it’s the new slightly authoritarian vibe, without really understanding what the boundaries are, that can get people’s goat. In the early days it was everything goes, now something has changed (probably with good reason) and its all a bit random, therefore confusing.

Plus it would seem a way more Corbyn way to do things… :lou_wink_2:

7 Likes

You’re never going to be sin binned or “guested”, your punishment is to have Sotonians forever

3 Likes

Tokyo is a fake bad boy.

2 Likes

I’m not saying you’re responsible (hold on! Maybe I am depending on what definition you use!)

What I’m saying is that without you to keep the boys in check it’s like one big testosterone fuelled party in the sub-under-basements!!

Please post more :lou_eyes_to_sky: Ignore pap (with a small p :lou_wink_2:)

1 Like

FFS Bob, pick who you love and then stick to it. Stop whoring yourself about the forum.

1 Like

Bob, you may have proved that nobody likes you in the 2016 votes, but I’ve just heard that, 20 days into the new year, William Hill have you odds on for Sycophant of the Year 2017.

4 Likes

I love @Bearsy and @LouLouMySweet, they’re equal top of my top 10 posters list.

Everyone else is equal 3rd.

Give people time(say over the weekend) to put their ideas forward(however mad or obviously untrue) and then have a vote. After that, whenever anyone moans pap can remind them that this is what they voted for.

Not sure if this has ever been tried before, but it could be amusing and is very democratic.

1 Like