And where is Jeff Chertsey?

Way to lay it on thick, Bear, but I wholeheartedly agree with your characterization of me. My martyrdom will go down in the annals of internet (yes, internet, not just Sotonians) history.

I think I’m what they call a ‘giver’…

1 Like

This is correct. I contacted Cherts via pm, the day after ‘shirtygate’ and he was adamant he would not be posting anymore… his choice.

Having said that, a month on, who knows ?

One things for sure, if he does return, the Barry/Cherts thing will at some point reignite and then I’d suggest Baz shares equal responsibility for not letting it get out of hand.

Thè pair of them will always get under each others skin. Sometimes you have to draw a line, put the rights or wrongs aside and step away from the fray … that’s not losing face, it’s being grown up and applies to both of them.

9 Likes

Well, yeah. I was quite on board with fighting the power, and running through the anals of papsweb, my knife dripping with blood etc, but then I popped round Sarb’s house last night and had dinner with him and the 23 other members of his extended family that live there with him in his 2 bed semi, and got a bit more info on what his Demands actually are to come back!

Sarb is want:

1. Pap to bend over

b) Power to delete any posts and threads he don’t like, even those by other people

1. New forum feature so all pap posts are automatically downvoted

IV) Access to all forum users PM records, so he can search out paedos, and update his dossiers

a) Change frm name to Sarbweb

Obv some of these demands are No Problem, but one or two might be Hard Sell. Dunno where to go with this srs. Think I might change tracks to free frbl, or cum back Coxford Lou, or something like that!

7 Likes

As much as I admire the FlaccidEmu’s balls in starting such a thread I do feel that is was somewhat misguided. If he, with his eyes as big as his brain, had read the “Guested” thread he would have known that Shirty decided to perform Hara Kiri with his forum persona.

I feel that he is rsiking the wrath of the butlers and will soon be moved to a sub-under-basement room even lower and damper than mine!!

This Chertsey is no more, he has ceased to be!

Wonder how long 'til we get a Sarb posting?

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Obv some of these demands are No Problem, but one or two might be Hard Sell. Dunno where to go with this srs. Think I might change tracks to free frbl, or cum back Coxford Lou, or something like that!

I tell you something, the butlering has gone down since @LouLouMySweet sought pastures new, they’re just not kept in hand any longer and are playing around like school kids when the teacher has left the classroom.

I think we should start an investigation of the under-basements, I swear I heard chains rattling the other day, and there are new draughts that weren’t there before almost like new tunnels have been opened up!!

3 Likes

The demands seem reasonable. I say we progress. Nothing can stop this snowball now. The people have spoken. Let’s start with demand 1, see if he comes back for it, if no, try 2 and so on. This can work people. We just need everyone to cooperate and a positive outlook.

1 Like

I mean, there is that. Seems to me that we experienced a hard chexit, with no Article 50, and no open debate in parliament or anything like that. I do know a bit more bout what’s been going on behind the scenes now tho, cos as I say I had dinner with the Sarb family last night, and it does seem a bit hopeless case if I’m honesty.

On other hand, I would like to see pap bend over. What harm could it do? I genuinely think it would be good for him to bend over. He might enjoy it.

2 Likes

Did you have any trouble parking last night bear?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

As much as I admire the FlaccidEmu’s balls in starting such a thread I do feel that is was somewhat misguided. If he, with his eyes as big as his brain, had read the “Guested” thread he would have known that Shirty decided to perform Hara Kiri with his forum persona.

Yeah, I hadn’t thought of it like that. I was initially impressed with Ostrich for starting this thread, but it’s hard not to think that there may be some duplicity at work. Was he really as ignorant of circumstances as he makes out? I find that hard to believe. Pap actually pm me last night and pointed out that 94% of upvotes Sarb ever received on the forum where from… none other than Ostrich!

There is school of thought that Ostrich might be the man himself, or at least, one of Sarb’s uncles. Or of course, he might just be a trouble-making shit-stirrer. I should watch out for him, if I was you. Certainly don’t tell him nothing on the pm, mate. It may well end up in ur Dossier.

3 Likes

Are you saying ostrich might really be a lone wolf?

1 Like

Ever since I started joking with the LimpTurkey, by word playing with his name, I have started receiving strange PMs and have even started receving Penis Extensions emails. It’s coincidental is it not!!

3 Likes

Again, for posterity, the record should show that in the incident that saw Shirty guested, both Barry and Shirty were told to clean up their act.

Even though Shirty used a form of words that many found objectionable, for which he received downvotes, there was no immediate action against him. He was simply asked to change his ways.

Barry apologised and ‘mended his ways’.

Shirty, suggested that he would keep posting in a similar style until he got our second-rate web developer to allow him to ignore Barry.

At this point, with both of their legs slapped (both legs too) but only one committing to change their posting style moving forward, Shirty was guested.

And even then, as I said before, only for a matter of hours before he was invited to come back.

An invite he’s declined.

2 Likes

We shouldn’t punish people for not being as big an arse kiss as lily-livered Barry.

2 Likes

If anything they should be rewarded.

1 Like

Whooooaaaaaaaa there, this is all getting out of hand - don’t tarnish my impeccable character! For the record I never said I wanted Jeff-Chertsey-McSarb-DP-Saint back, I just asked where he’d gone and whether he’d be welcome back yet… I’m just a curious Ostrich with an enquiring mind…

I was going to start a thread called ‘Where is Cox-for-Lou’ too but I’d probably be accused of slyly goading pap on her behalf just like Bucks was. There’s no conspiracy here people, move along, nothing to see.

All the other stuff about PMs, penis extension emails, and various dossiers are perfectly legitimate concerns.

4 Likes

The ignore function is a weird one, it doesn’t work on SteveWeb because you can’t ignore people when they are quoted.

I should imagine our second rate web developer could extened the ignore function to quoted posts but then you’d get a fragmentated one sided conversation!

Best just to bite your tongure and employ some self control!!

3 Likes

If pap isn’t sure how to do it, he could always contact stevegrant on twitter and ask for advice.

Capitulating to blackmail is the start of a long slippery slope my friend!!

Most people are blessed with their own internal ignore function.

6 Likes

What a humilating portrait of Barry beltch has drawn though! How awful, how embarrassing. Oh sorry mr pap sir, sorry i made sarb call me a paedo, i won’t do it again, i promise, sorry. can i lick ur balls for u?

I’d heard before that deep down, beneath the bravado and whoppers, there lie a weak and craven worm, but I never thought I’d see it confirmed in such a spectacular manner! Well, well.

1 Like