And where is Jeff Chertsey?

that’s put the cat amongst the pigeons. Barry wants a “chat”

Can you post what he posted just so people can get the context, venom and shite that was thrown? Its easy a month later to lay it off as simply a name calling.

1 Like

Errr that was the general gist of it yes.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Can you post what he posted just so people can get the context, venom and shite that was thrown? Its easy a month later to lay it off as simply a name calling.

We’ve got a search function. There are reports of people recently re-reading the thread. I came out batting for you when it happened.

Enough, Barry.

3 Likes

will you “chat” with Queensbury rules or will it be all out bitch “chat” with hair pulling and scratching?

2 Likes

Ha Ha.

Welcome back Chertsey! I wanna be there for the Chertsey Bazza “chat” !

He just can’t accept it. Oh well. I did try.

3 Likes

Passive aggressive chats are the best.

Hey Lou!!

bring fair, it was a shit apology. You even called him an over sensitive little pussy, which suggests it wasn’t really a sincere apology.

Anyway, post or don’t post, couldn’t care less, just don’t turn every thread into the Barry and Cherts show, because its fucking boring.

12 Likes

Yeah, was pretty shit, but best I could do! I consider that the end of it, so will now post as if me and Bazza are BFF’s.

Become a father, what are you talking about? I’ve been a father for years.

can you just ignore each other… Starting…NOW!

6 Likes

I’m waiting for my ignore function…

Jokes, Pap :lou_wink:

3 Likes

I don’t agree with some of the comments Chertsey came out with but you don’t help do you?

Just leave it where it is now, yeah?

This all does put people off.

10 Likes

Cherts, Baz - just shut the fuck up & stop winding each other up.

We’re bored now.

7 Likes

Come on Barry. take a deep breath, grit your teeth and upvote Fats’ post (look at it as signing up to a declaration of peace) The other main players in this have and the abscence of your ‘thumbs up’ is glaring and tells a story.

Go on Baz, you know it makes sense !! Peace, even begrudgingly, always trumps war :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Oh I know Ste, I won’t and don’t want any contact with the vile little bellend, his snide “apology” says it all, and this is a “man” who is a father? I’ll ignore as you say as nothing good can come from it from either of us, or more importantly the site.

1 Like

yawn.

3 Likes

Some people always want to have the last word, don’t they.

There are plenty of people I don’t like in the world. Some of them I’ve had to work with etc. I find ignoring their shit helps my stress levels no end. Why spend energy on them?

1 Like