And where is Jeff Chertsey?

Don’t spend energy. The Russkis will get a cut and what then?

Burp.*

*Now is that a signature or a sign of excess wind?

2 Likes

Is this really necessary? You are hardly blameless yourself. FFS give it a rest.

8 Likes

After he said that butterflies came out of his arse, or something. I don’t quite recall the details.

Barry, stop being such a pious, ‘whopper of a cunt’ on this. I would suggest that being a called a nonce is no worse than being called a ‘rape apologist’ for which I never got an apology from you to this day… you seem happy to dish out the bitter vitriol when it suits but go crying to the forum when someone gives you an albeit tasteless kicking.

I dunno, abusing children is worse than making excuses for people who do a rape. You’re not as badly done as Barry is, CF.

Woud suggest making excuses for any of these hideoius crimes is no different… its condoning it which is just as bad in my book. I know someone who was raped and trust me Barry is a cunt for saying that, same as Cherts is for what he said.

Chutney, the context is key anyway, I said what I said as bad as it was in light and reference to a situation that had happened, I called someone a rape apologist, right or wrong on my part in the light of the discussion given, I wasn’t apologising for a rape and there is a huge difference so lets be fair on this, I can be hung out to dry for my accusation but its the context. I’m brave enough for it to be put up on here and I can talk through it, I have nothing to hide at all, when I’m wrong I’ll admit it, there are still huge issues in Germany on this issue.

You are the only one who wants to talk through it.

Enough.

1 Like

I’m also fine with that.

Close the thread mods, or make me a mod and I’ll do it. I’ll start modding this place properly.

7 Likes

1 Like

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Fatso

Close the thread mods, or make me a mod and I’ll do it. I’ll start modding this place properly.

Part of a car exhaust and a bottle of semi skimmed milk?

9 Likes

If that is your average milkman I’m not surprised that people no longer favour doorstep deliveries.

1 Like

Skimmed milk. Or at least it is in the shops I frequent.

Caught out with my guess work again. There’s probably a lesson there somewhere.

Back to the milk, i don’t know how anyone can drink the watered down tasteless stuff.

2 Likes

I can only surmise that when the the forum is udder attack, it’s no good the mods cowing behind their keyboards. They need to cut through the bull, not just skim the surface.

1 Like

Jeez, can we just lock this thread already.

Moo

Would seem sensible as the answer is ‘here’.