👶 A Royal Baby Thread

Was that too soon?

https://twitter.com/Oi_Staf/status/1058087336075018240

2 Likes

I thought there was a thread already with the royals being Lizards ?

@saintbletch. Can find it for us

Search under David Icke, subcategory Crisis Actors subsection Is Prince Phillip a Chameleon?

Cunts

4 Likes

Not exactly library title or author friendly then :lou_lol:

Kant?

Kuntz?

Not sure i heard of Cunts, but have met plenty

Anyway, I like the idea of televising a royal birth… surely these modern times we get Harry with his iPhone X filming the moment Hewitt’s grandchild pops out of Meghan’s snatch… if nothing else I think old Philip would be glued to it on Youtube, the ole Greek sausage clasped tightly… :lou_surprised:

1 Like

Shamelessly stolen from @Bathsaint earlier in the thread.

Given alleged form in the family, do we know who the father is?

4 Likes

Do we know what colour it is yet?

2 Likes

1 Like
5 Likes

The Von Windsorpopadopoulus’ need to keep The grandkids under control- setting an example to us all and that

4 Likes

What a fucking load of wankstained arselicking cunting shit…

7 Likes

This is like manna from heaven for the Tories.

They’ll be instructing the Media to whip up a patriotic fervour with selected common members of the public tugging their forelocks and loads of “Gaw’d bless them, it’s a right shame Lady Di wasn’t here to bless the little…” comments from truckers and grannies alike.

Pathetic.

I’ll get moaned at and told to look at all the good work the royals do - nice work if you can get it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has given birth to a baby boy, it has been announced.

It’ll be released into the wild in a few weeks time.

1 Like

Never too soon. :+1::+1:

Does this mean the British Taxpayer will have another royal mouth to feed? :lou_facepalm_2: