šŸ‘¶ A Royal Baby Thread

Best Sandwich Maker and Least Likely to Need Hair Gel In A Theatre of War.

5 Likes

I heard that too. Utter tripe. Letā€™s get some random bird with 3 kids on and ask her what advise sheā€™d give them. She said establishing a routine is vital. Good advice for ordinary folk, but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve already got the army of nannies, arse wipers and milk producers sorted to give mum a couple of weeks off to get ready for Wimbledon.

And itā€™s not like they havenā€™t got 2 kids already is itā€¦

The Daily Heil has the headline, ā€˜Little Prince Perfectā€™. With a 16 page souvenir pull out! 16 pages? FFS,.

2 Likes

How many copies did you buy?

Hereā€™s hoping that they call him Albert. Good family name, that.

1 Like

OK who fuckin resurrected this thread?

@BTripz as if I didnā€™t knowā€¦

No one gives a shit.

Even the great grandparents I thinkā€¦

4 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2:
Thereā€™s one born every minute

I have been in the pub all afternoon at an important meeting tbf.

1 Like

You cynicsā€¦itā€™s an important day in every parentā€™s life. This was a great day for MY parentsā€¦Iā€™m the one in the flowing gown after the ceremony at St Paulā€™s Cathedral.

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve changed the brickwork at St. Paulā€™s since you were born i notice.
Terrible destruction of some fine(but rather pissed) historical brickwork.
No wonder you keep turning down the knighthoodšŸ˜‚

Edit:just noticed the windows. How could they replace them with some old stained glass shit.

2 Likes

Yeah, metal framed, single glazed- that was the way forward. None of that snowflake double or triple glazing. It was ā€œput another jumper onā€ in those days!

1 Like

That was the post-christening reception at The Ritz in The Strand, at least thatā€™s what my dad told me. Donā€™t worry the war damage to St Paulā€™s had been finished by the time of my ceremony. The stained glass had mostly been replaced with glass from broken beer bottles in green and brownā€¦nice.

Had the Ritz even been built after the war - the Great War that is?

Cheeky bastardā€¦as you can see I have both parents in attendance at the time. The Ritz survived the WWII blitz and were offering a ā€œChristening Celebrationā€ package which included a glass of fortified wine and Marmite sandwiches for 10 guests at an all-in price of Ā£3 17s 6d. Like royalty the tax payer picked up the bill as the family were on supplimentary benefits.

4 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

Well, given the fragrant Ms Markleā€™s genes i hope the baby is really really black. The christening photos would be something to behold.:open_mouth:

1 Like

Not that it bothers me, but IF Di was still around could have been Royal Familyā€™ 1st black Muslim member. #integrationishappening

2 Likes