đŸ€Ș 2019 General Election Discussion :gov:

A little light relief. I think we could all do with it.

Ouch!

1 Like
1 Like

Very good!

5 Likes

There are no tactics too low for them to stoop to. Just look at this one, you just know he would have blamed an anti-semitic Labour supporter for this.The lowest of the low.

For the avoidance of any doubt. what is your specific objection here? :smiley:

I am puzzled by the lack of reaction from the Chief Rabbi on this. You would have thought he might have an opinion on a candidate in the election writing Nazi symbols on his campaign poster. Or am i just being anti-semitic.:confused:

Ah that depends on what side you’re coming from
it’s well know all lefties are anti-semitic and all far-right aren’t
thought you knew.

I just watched that, only read the reports before. What a pompous, arrogant nasty piece of work. You can see where his son gets it from, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree does it. The presenter should have asked him how many grandchildren he has. That would have fucked him up!

Not the first time he’s let the mask slip

3 Likes

Well having now voted I can moan at the lot of them, they are all idiots

3 Likes

This seems a bit of an odd choice. Apparently not even the first female MP either.

1 Like

This has made me angry. It’s just a run-of-the-mill, mundane lie from Boris Johnson. But it is precisely because it is so run-of-the-mill and mundane that it’s made me so angry.

On the steps of 10 Downing Street at his ‘coronation’ he said that he had a prepared clear plan to end the problem of social care such that homes do not have to be sold to pay for the costs of care.

Today on Marr he admits that this is an aspiration but that the full plan needs to be developed.

The lies, no matter how trivial, fall from this cunt’s lips SO easily and he takes it from granted that the electorate will vote on blind party-lines, or in this instance, blind Brexit-lines.

And do you know what. No matter how much that cunt lies to us, how much contempt he shows for us and our country, he’s probably right.

2 Likes

And here’s another doubling down on the lie on the NHS, nurse numbers and hospital’s being built.

Marr politely calls it a “misuse of language”.

When is someone in the MSM going to call it out as lying?

1 Like

They’d get my vote anyway but if they turned up with The Delays canvassing I’d be extremely happy. Only 31 votes in it last time.

Obviously the Tories have a tactic of turning their back on their record in power and pushing Boris as a new broom with no connection to the past decade.

Will it work? Doesn’t look good so far.

I understand that Corbyn is a proven antisemite, whereas Johnson has spent years fighting for equality and tolerance - just not on the day he wrote this.

Seriously, how can he look himself in the mirror?

4 Likes

I’m sure he looks in the mirror several times every day and comes in his pants. He is a narcissist, surrounded all day by sycophants telling him that he is ‘the man’. He is living the dream, his brothers and sister have said that, as a small child when he was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said, “King of the world”.His father beaming with pride when he said it. When he reached the age of eleven he lowered his sights a little and settled for being Prime Minister. Which has come to pass. Now he has achieved his dream he is exposed as the charlatan he is, For Boris Johnson,becoming Prime Minister is something that he has worked towards since the age of eleven. Not for any altruistic reasons, a sense of duty to better the lot of the people of this country, but because he has been brought up to believe it is his birthright. And now the Tory Party, thinking that he was the answer to all their prayers because they really did believe that he had the ‘common touch’, due to performances on HIGNFY and the like are lumbered with him. In a general election campaign he is exposed for what he is, a compulsive liar, a racist, a misogynist, a sexually incontinent adulterer, an absent father, etc etc. In short, an absolute shit. It is hilarious watching Conservative MPs, even cabinet ministers out on the stump, in TV studios, having microphones stuck under their noses,who a year ago were contemptuous of Johnson, educated people who knew exactly what he was, now singing his praises, desperately scrabbling to cover up for his lies every time he puts them on the spot. Because they are lumbered with him. Serve them fucking well right.
The current Conservative Party as led by Johnson and his chosen ones, Raab, Patel, Gove, Hancock, and the rest of the extreme right wingers he has placed in positions of power, is light years away from the traditional one nation Conservative Party. One nation conservatives, many of them honorable people with a social conscience, like Kenneth Clarke, Hestletine and the like have been purged from the party. This is not much short of a right wing coup.
I really do fear for the soul of this country if Johnson and his backers prevail and are given a majority, a free reign for the next five years. There are still 10 days to go, and i do get the impression that the general population are starting to question Johnson’s credibility. I really hope so. I watched him on the Marr show today, how anyone could have watched that performance and even consider voting for such an obvious liar and bullshitter to be the next Prime Minister defies all logic. Because the bottom line is, next Thursday, in the real world only two parties have a chance of forming the next government, Conservative or Labour. I suspect, and sincerely hope that people will realize this and vote accordingly. It’s all down to the young i think, from the ones i speak to they are desperate for a Labour Government and a complete change from the last ten years. Much to some of their parent’s disgust. But the young see through Johnson and what he represents and it disgusts the majority of them.
Two clips here, the first sums up the lack of morality and common decency of our current Prime Minister, the second a perfect take down of Johnson’s performance on TV today by John Crace. Surely nobody with even an ounce of common sense and decency could even consider voting for Johnson or his party.

6 Likes