šŸ¤Ŗ 2019 General Election Discussion :gov:

1 Like

Apparently Stanley Johnson also turned up. Sending daddy?

4 Likes

Lol. He sent his fucking Daddy! What a fucking knob!

4 Likes

As someone has pointed out, this could be Borisā€™s biggest mistake. He has now officially put his Dad into the public eye.
Which now means it is open season on him.
Unbelievably evil thing to do.

1 Like

A slight edit Phil. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll agree :wink:

2 Likes

Stanley has been in the public eye a long time.

2 Likes

The old duffer will absolutely love the attention. Heā€™ll be able to chunter away pensioner-style for hours on end, and people will be listening to him!! Heā€™ll think Christmas has come early.

Iā€™m beginning to believe that Boris is actually more embarrassing than Michael Foot, who at least had some moral fibre

3 Likes

Now I donā€™t condone the act butā€¦

I have to laugh at the BBC complaining to Facebook about an advert the Tories put up using heavily edited footage which, in their opinion, creates a misleading view of their impartiality.

So they are basically whinging about something they and all other journalists do every single day. They donā€™t like it up ā€˜em.

I hear you @CB-Saint. It made me laugh because they think the Tories editing the content is THE thing that makes their coverage look biassed.

THE thing that makes their coverage look biassed is Laura Kuenssberg - oh, and production errors and time-pressured edits, etc.

5 Likes

The other daft thing is most people would have been blissfully unaware of the advert

They arenā€™t now

1 Like

Day One at Cummings Strategy School - distraction, bury bad stories, and if you bend a little rule along the way, your own enemies will spread the confusion for you.

Though we are in dangerous times when a government threatens TV channels, and the main target of the press is not those in power, but the opposition.
Good news should be like good comedy and aim up, not down.

5 Likes

I tend not to venture on to face book these days mainly cos itā€™s shite. But I did today and what a mistake that was. People have turned into full scale propaganda machines pumping out tweet and meme nine to the dozen

Talk about irritating

Then I realised I havenā€™t spoken to most of the culprits for years - wonder why?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Unbelievableā€¦is it time for a BoJoā€™d thread for this stuff to go intoā€¦

5 Likes

:gov: Boris Johnson is the Prime Minister ?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Close your eyes and it really could be him.

One of the few journalists to come out of this shambles with any credit is Lewis Goodall. He is a prolific and thorough tweeter.

Heā€™s got Borisā€™ number. See thread.

3 Likes