XXXXXXmas Embargo on Sotonian.com please

I think it is time to return to the traditional green Father Christmas, if only to fuck Coke off. Watch them just ramp up their commercial festival product with green trucks!

I’m glad I do not watch tv that often and you can skip through most of the crap!

3 Likes

I hope Father Christmas gives AIDS to the people who are excited about the Coke truck or the John Lewis ad.

2 Likes

Top work, Chris Ruddock!

4 Likes

Or smallpox for a retro present.

3 Likes

Are we still not talking about Christmas?

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @SuperMikey

I hope Father Christmas gives AIDS to the people who are excited about the Coke truck or the John Lewis ad.

Or smallpox for a retro present.

#tbt

1 Like

Yep…we’re not. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

I love Chrimbler me, having two trees downstairs this year and two in large planters in the garden, its the only thing we still do well in this Country, best place on the planet for Christmas.

3 Likes

Happy, Happy Happy!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I love Chrimbler me, having two trees downstairs this year and two in large planters in the garden, its the only thing we still do well in this Country, best place on the planet for Christmas.

How disappointing that such a special occasion has been reduced to a competition about how many Christmas trees we all have. “I’ve got four!”.

“So what, I have three in my living room and one in the servants wing”

“You’re so poor you don’t even have a Christmas tree in your ensuite’s ensuite.”

Shame on you Barry. Shame on you for taking one of the best things about Britian and ruining it.

2 Likes

Xmas is my favourite + I think lifeinslowlane idea of calling it XXXXXMAS is BRILLIANT!!! XXXXXMAS 2015 is BIGGER + BETTER than EVA!!!

Best wishes to all for Holiday Season!

2 Likes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/starbucks-red-cup-christmas-holiday-controversy_563f6e8fe4b0411d30715b15?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird%2BNews&section=weird-news

I’ll lend you one Fatso as its Christmas after all.

Did I miss the memo where “Christian” became another word for “reactionary cunt”?

I like the fantasy one needs to buy into in order to even become offended. It only actually works if you believe that previous iterations of the Starbucks cup were in fact designed to honour Christ*.

*With a snowflake, which he most likely never fucking saw :slight_smile:

Not the best place to be at XXXXXXX even with more people. No atmosphere! And he probably would have preferred an inflatable doll to a bloody telescope!

If Cameron wants to leave a decent legacy of his PMship he should raise a bil for all XXXXXX ads to be banned until the start of December. Back in the good ol days you would pick up your XXXX tree and turkey after work on XXXXXX Eve, unwrapped your walnut or orange (if you were lucky) on XXXXXX Day and be back to work the day after. None of this winding down and XXXXX shopping from the beginning of effing November and then the whole country switching off for two whole weeks in December. Bah, humbug!

1 Like

Bunch of fucking scrooges - I wish it could be Christmas everyday.ay :lou_lol: :lou_is_a_flirt:

Just for all you miserable coonts :lou_smiley:

No you don’t, and if you do you haven’t thought it through. Every day like XXXXXXmas? so just an ordinary day…nothing special. Extending XXXXXXmas deminishes it, paring it down increases the excitement…so less is more. :lou_lol: