:uefa_logo: Women’s Euros 2022

They were doing the rounds at least two years ago.

1 Like

Fuckin’ shocked…you only PMed three of those. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I didn’t think your heart would take any more mate, I’m just thinking of your health. :grin:

Here we go.

Quarter Final. It is going to be a close one, but I thought our game with Norway was going to be as well.

2-0 England we are looking good in defence. Oh and pretty good in attack.

Started well, but faded out of this one.

Back from Pub.
England losing.
Turns on TV
1-1

Goes out for a smoke extra time kicks off.
Walk back in
Boom!
Cracking goal 2-1

1 Like

Boom :boom:

1 Like
1 Like

That was exciting!
Well played Lionesses

2 Likes

A good watch while you wait for next Tuesday.

Thought we’d struggle against Spain.

Despite the hype we looked average for the majority of the game.

Sweden will beat Belgium and then us in the semi.

Euro 2022: Watch all the angles of Georgia Stanway’s screamer against Spain -

2 Likes

I wonder how Georgia feels about being described as a screamer

2 Likes

Paging @Cobham-Saint

3 Likes

Actually one hell of a goal. Better angle than the BBC one here…

2 Likes

Very disappointed in Sweden last night. Job done but too many sub par performances.

Might have to revise my semi final prediction. Neither team as good as the hype would have you believe.

Edit… don’t get me wrong, England have improved immeasurably in the past 5 years but the issues of the men’s team are reflected in the women’s.

Spain’s technical ability and tactical astuteness exposed us. This was without their 2 best players. Their team selection and substitutions were also kind to us.

I’d love The Lionesses to win this tournament but just can’t see it happening. Bigger cats lie in wait if we can beat Sweden.

1 Like

I agree with this. Even at our peak around 2014/15 we still did not win anything, and now in the woman’s game other countries have caught up. If you look at that Spain side they had 6/7 Barca players, and Barca are immense.

In the semi final you will have England, Germany and France. We are the 4th out of those for sure, with the other 3 all very close with nothing to choose between them. I would give Germany the edge, but not as good as they were. Still just look at their record.

You have to pin England’s hopes on getting up and at them and being physical as well as the home advantage, which goes a very long way. :crossed_fingers:. I do feel it will be a very long time before we get another real opportunity to win a tournament.

1 Like