:uefa_logo: Women’s Euros 2022

So, Norn Ireland v Engerland at St Mary’s

Sell out apparently- if only Saints men’s team could do that each week (not sell-out, if you know what I mean)

My mate went to Norway v N. Ireland, the official attendance was 9146. So about a third full.

However, after seeing the photos he sent me, I did briefly switch the telly on. It looked empty, just a few clusters of people dotted around an empty stadium. I can’t really believe the place was a third full. :thinking:

1 Like

They were probably still queuing up for their half time food and beverage retail opportunities :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

…no, stupid me, I’ve just realised.

Sandwiches.

1 Like

Jeez.
Crowd was bigger for the TSW Forum games there!

1 Like

Well, the football was probably higher quality.

1 Like

But the Managers were better looking
:wink:

1 Like

Very angry tonight. :rage: I heard yesterday that photos of the England Wimmins squad in various states of undress were doing the rounds on the internet.
Well, they’ve now been forwarded to me, and I’m shocked by the depravity on display. :rage::rage:

If anyone wants to peruse them with a view to condemning all concerned, pmail me and you can see for yourselves. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I am shocked.

I urge everyone to DM @scotty so you can share in the outrage!

2 Likes

Outrageous…not a sock or shin pad in sight…what’s the world coming to. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Barely a tuft of body hair to be seen either, they must spend a fortune on wax.

1 Like

Are they as bad as the videos of the US Women’s team celebration after they won the World Cup??

Or alternatively he could just post them on here so we don’t feel quite as clandestine

I believe there’s a rule against that.

1 Like

I believe in “try before you buy” …

1 Like

Ummmm, if you post them then I will quickly delete them (after saving them of course)

3 Likes

I hadn’t actually planned on charging for them :smile::smile:

They look pretty much like the US ones that were floating around last year…

1 Like

I don’t recognise any faces :confused:

I wasn’t looking at the faces tbh

1 Like