:pl: :wolvesfc: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Saints :saints:

Toss

Even with VAR how the feck was that a penalty?

Shambolic at the back.

Dodgy if I say so myself

Boufal for JWP or PEH please. Neither is doing anything so doesnā€™t matter which.

29 points dropped from winning positions over the last 2 seasons, 31 now.

Wolves have won 17 points from losing positions over the same period, 18 now

Change it up Ralph please, itā€™s all gone a bit flat.

1 Like

I now have both feet in the @Polski_Filip camp that Romeu, JWP and PEH shouldnā€™t all play together.

Need fresh legs and attacking impetus.

1 Like

Valery off, Boufal on,

Interesting, going for the win rather than sitting back?

Danso coming on for Romeu.

Vestergaard looking a liability again.

Take it

2 Likes

All done

Take that all day long, weā€™re a powderpuff and got away with it as Wolves were poor, that defence is not sound at all.

Hmmmm, I must admit to having had a bet Ā£1 with myself that you would say something like this.

I have both lost and won Ā£5

1 Like

Any point away from home is welcome.

3 Likes

A point at home would be too

1 Like

Danso has looked alright on the left and I suppose CD but doesnt seem to know how to play right back

Overall was an entertaining game. Nervous but with a slightly dodge jeep penalty, still a fair result

1 Like

Iā€™ve never really subscribed to this way of thinking (or mid game ā€˜as it standsā€™ league tables either), the points arenā€™t awarded until the game finishes so werenā€™t ours to be dropped in the first place. I see that as a good away point gained.

4 Likes

Watching Spuds vs Watford on board ship yesterday with regular goal updates. Saw the first two VARs which were rightly called but how the fuck could anyone fall for that penalty callā€¦that was a blatantly manufactured con.
Perhaps thereā€™s now a law that says if someone rules out two ā€œgoalsā€ by VAR they must allow the third no matter how pathetic. :rage: