Why are we here?

Thanks Goatboy…although i am confused at some…well lets say lots…of peoples preference when it comes to after dark (or broad daylight) activities…i mean being married and all i dont think i want to end up at that man city club youse were talking about :wink:

Mrs Goat won’t let me go either.

1 Like

Cheers KRG…it goes alright…kinda like a 62 fender strat…im down in southern wine country in south australia along with the antiques and the elderly…if you make it here we should have a wine or beer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Originally posted by @OzSaintDave

Originally posted by @KRG

Welcome Oz Dave!

Where abouts are you based? I’m currently hopping around your massive country, it’s a great place!

Cheers KRG…it goes alright…kinda like a 62 fender strat…im down in southern wine country in south australia along with the antiques and the elderly…if you make it here we should have a wine or beer :slight_smile:

That sounds like it would be great. Though Lou may hate me, seeing as I’ve failed to make any of her drinks as of yet.

Sadly, it’s a rather hasty trip around, so may be hard to do. I’m flying from Sydney to Melbourne tomorrow and then back to London on Saturday.

Sad times…dont judge australia by melbournians though…but that could be the sa vs vic hatred there

Interesting, that’s the first bad word I’ve heard against Melbourne. Brit or Aussie, everyone I’ve spoken to has raved about it!

Has to be said, everyone I’ve met so far has been an absolute charm. Shame it’s only such a brief visit, I’ve had a really great time here!

That is actually a fair call…it is a great place to visit and it is our sports capital…they claim the world…wont be short of experiences thats for sure

Greetings everyone from the Land Down Under!,

Before I completely open myself up for the first time ever on Paps Web, I need to preface this with - be kind, first time posting on ANY internet forum :slight_smile:

I thought this was the best place to start my journey and you might all be asking; if this is your first time posting on the internet, why here? Well, as a Saints fan (more of that shortly), I, like Coxford Lou, have been stalking…err reading…other Saints forums (mainly Saints Web) without commenting due to fear of ridicule. But lo and behold, all the funny geezers and females I found on that site, I found in one place…Paps Web :smiley:

Welcome to Papsweb, Dave! The fact you chose to pop your cherry on Papsweb rather then The Saints Web, is another reason for the Papster to take a bow. The personality of this place is still forming, I think, but once it settles down, I think it will generally be a more welcoming and less ego driven place. Not to criticise TSW, because I still think it’s pretty cool.

So have you ever been to a Saints game?

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

As a first post on any Saints Internet forum ever, that is not a bad start. I particularly liked the part where you bigged all of the people on Papsweb (as it has come to be known) as the funny geezers and gals. From the content we’ve had so far, I don’t think you’ve much to worry about. The closest thing we’ve had to a beef is between Lou and Tokyo, and I would categorise that particular ding-dong as “Quorn” :slight_smile:

LOL. Quorn?!! I’d been up for a proper fight with Tokyo, but he ran off with his tail between his legs!! :wink:

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Welcome to Papsweb, Dave! The fact you chose to pop your cherry on Papsweb rather then The Saints Web, is another reason for the Papster to take a bow. The personality of this place is still forming, I think, but once it settles down, I think it will generally be a more welcoming and less ego driven place. Not to criticise TSW, because I still think it’s pretty cool.

TSW was my main internet home for eight years. It has a good mix of posters, although it can veer on the nasty side sometimes. “Better angels” don’t spring to mind when looking at today’s Heysel thread, for example. Overall though, a cool place.

I do think this place is developing a different voice, but it’s got little to do with me and loads to do with the 50 odd users that have signed onto this madhouse. The posts are bubbling along nicely, and there’s good spirit and camaraderie in nearly every one of them. Juvenile Unit #2 was very cute about all of it. She said that she was very proud I’d started my own thing, but I couldn’t have produced this on my own. It’s jokingly, and perhaps lovingly referred to as papsweb, but from my perspective, it’s all of you that have been the draw.

2 Likes

Don’t take silence as an admission of defeat. I’d be more concerned that Tokes is hammering away on some kind of super-weapon in his garage right now.

In his dreams. Pea shooter.

1 Like

Shit, just kidding Tokes!! Can we be friends?!!! :slight_smile: :wink:

Originally posted by @pap

It’s jokingly, and perhaps lovingly referred to as papsweb, but from my perspective, it’s all of you that have been the draw.

Aw, Pap. Hugs all round :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Lou,

Absolutely! I could just tell Pap was my kinda guy from the Commodore 64 cassette profile pic he used to have.

Like I mentioned earlier, this place just feels more welcoming as a starting point and I just seem to relate to you peeps more than the Saints Web ones. I still have a read of it daily but my connection has shifted here, that’s for sure.

Unfortunately, I can’t say I’ve been to a Saints match before, the closest thing being I once heard a rumour that we did some preseasons on the Gold Coast but it is definitely on the bucket list, that’s for sure

1 Like

What a complete and utter twat.

Lou this…Lou that…Lou the other…

Wah, wah, wah…too rough for you on TSW with all the big boys?

Suck it up here with the rejects then.

You’ve found your level.

Loser.

Hi, Dave! Just wanted to make sure you know what you’re missing at TSW.

I’m not sure that it’s my job to welcome you, but…

Actually pap, could I be papsweb’s butler?

I’d welcome all our new posters, and show them into the withdrawing room for their entry-interview with you.

Then I’d accompany them upstairs (passing, but noting the room where the word-bores live) for their medical with Dr. B. Earsy.

Then finally I’d help them limp back downstairs for the complementary(sic * ) blow job that you’ve offered in the latest papsweb promotional leaflets **.

BTW who is on BJ roster this month? Checking the rota, I see that It looks like Toke’s toking on posters’ pipes this month…

JAN: Toke, FEB: Toke, MAR: Toke, APR: Toke, MAY: Toke, JUN: Toke, JUL: Toke, AUG: Toke, SEP: Toke, OCT: Toke, NOV: Toke, DEC: Lou.

Anyway Dave, until it officially IS my role to welcome new posters, have an unofficial, but very warm welcome.

The text below should be read like the T&Cs of a radio commercial…

* - all BJs come with complementary phrases like “wow, what a monster!”, “Shit, it’s like a baby’s arm holding a Jaffa orange” and “It’s OK Bear, it happens to everyone at some time or other”.

** - as an equal opportunities forum, female members who, for biological reasons are unable to avail themselves of the complementary(sic * ) blow job, will instead be given the opportunity to give a blow job to a poster of their choice - Full terms and conditions can be found at http://papsweb/fellatedonate.

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Greetings everyone from the Land Down Under!,

Before I completely open myself up for the first time ever on Paps Web, I need to preface this with - be kind, first time posting on ANY internet forum :slight_smile:

I thought this was the best place to start my journey and you might all be asking; if this is your first time posting on the internet, why here? Well, as a Saints fan (more of that shortly), I, like Coxford Lou, have been stalking…err reading…other Saints forums (mainly Saints Web) without commenting due to fear of ridicule. But lo and behold, all the funny geezers and females I found on that site, I found in one place…Paps Web :smiley:

So have you ever been to a Saints game?

Hi Lou,

Absolutely! I could just tell Pap was my kinda guy from the Commodore 64 cassette profile pic he used to have.

Like I mentioned earlier, this place just feels more welcoming as a starting point and I just seem to relate to you peeps more than the Saints Web ones. I still have a read of it daily but my connection has shifted here, that’s for sure.

Unfortunately, I can’t say I’ve been to a Saints match before, the closest thing being I once heard a rumour that we did some preseasons on the Gold Coast but it is definitely on the bucket list, that’s for sure

What a complete and utter twat.

Lou this…Lou that…Lou the other…

Wah, wah, wah…too rough for you on TSW with all the big boys?

Suck it up here with the rejects then.

You’ve found your level.

Loser.

I’d welcome all our new posters, and show them into the withdrawing room for their entry-interview with you.

Then I’d accompany them upstairs (passing, but noting the room where the word-bores live) for their medical with Dr. B. Earsy.

Then finally I’d help them limp back downstairs for the complementary(sic * ) blow job that you’ve offered in the latest papsweb promotional leaflets **.

BTW who is on BJ roster this month? Checking the rota, I see that It looks like Toke’s toking on posters’ pipes this month…

JAN: Toke, FEB: Toke, MAR: Toke, APR: Toke, MAY: Toke, JUN: Toke, JUL: Toke, AUG: Toke, SEP: Toke, OCT: Toke, NOV: Toke, DEC: Lou.

Anyway Dave, until it officially IS my role to welcome new posters, have an unofficial, but very warm welcome.

* - all BJs come with complementary phrases like “wow, what a monster!”, “Shit, it’s like a baby’s arm holding a Jaffa orange” and “It’s OK Bear, it happens to everyone at some time or other”.

** - as an equal opportunities forum, female members who, for biological reasons are unable to avail themselves of the complementary(sic * ) blow job, will instead be given the opportunity to give a blow job to a poster of their choice - Full terms and conditions can be found at http://papsweb/fellatedonate.

Bletch…I wasnt sure what to expect in part one, but fuck me…part two was hilarious!!..I thought maybe some Aussie humour to go with it ala Kevin Bloody Wilson such as “Wank, wank…money in the bank*” and “Do you fuck on first dates?*” might not be totally out of order (*although completely plagurised)

Hi Lou,

This’ll probably be no surprise to you, but friendships were forged on format capability on the playground in the 1980s.

“Got a C64? Top lad, let’s swap games. Stay away from them boys. They is Spectrum lads, brah. They’ll hit you with their weak sounds and colour clash”.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

I have no problem with you being the Butler, bletch. I shall create a one-off badge to that effect. While some older, more established houses may take issue with having a head of staff that at best, seems overly fixated with fellatio, and at worst, is a Crown Court case waiting to happen, we hold no such prejudice here.

I would be proud for you to pester newcomers. You’ve got that rare ability to spout utter filth and somehow get away with it. A valuable commodity in this easily offended day and age :slight_smile:

Us Spectrum lads used to look jealously at the C64 boys with their blitter chips and polyphonic sound, and then head home and smugly connect our almost unreadable thermal printer and unreliable microdrives.

Sometimes best isn’t better.