šŸ„Š Who's staying up for the Boxing?

Iā€™ll add throughout Aliā€™s career he had very very nice judges and refs looking over him.

Any discussion about who would have beaten who from different eras is always going to be impossible to answer. Lists of ā€˜who was the greatest?ā€™ likewise and who listens to experts anyway when you can rely on some internet know-all?

https://www.talksports24x7.com/2018/04/20/10-greatest-heavyweight-champions-time/

I just happen to know who Ali fought thatā€™s all, he was a great no doubt a legend, better than Marciano? Lewis? Louis?
Opinions, my opinion is Tyson would have beaten Ali if they were both in their prime, hardly controversial.
Most people who say Ali are looking through rose tinted glasses, Ken Norton kicked the shit out of Ali and lost both fights but for a crooked decision.
Throw in a Bugner and Cooper fight as well while youā€™re at itā€¦

There they go, oh there they go.

Great film.

Loftus Road, if you know you know.

I have no doubt you donā€™t know.

He is my favourite boxer by the way, not because of his skills but because of the man who he is.

He lost once to Norton. He still went the distance despite suffering a broken jaw in the 2nd round.
He beat Sonny Liston twice,Joe Frazier twice, Floyd Paterson twice, past his prime he beat the unbeaten George Foreman by KO.
Iā€™d forgotten about him fighting Berbick. In his defence it was the last fight of his career when he was suffering Parkinsonā€™s and was basically a punchbag.
Ali was banned for 3 years which undoubtedly would have been his prime years. He lost his leg speed and had to adapt.
Ali got stopped once. By Holmes. Aside said before that fight should never have been sanctioned. No way Ali gets knocked out by Buster Douglas, Holyfield or Lewis and definitely not Derrick Williamā€™s!!.
Tyson didnt have half the guts of Ali. He looked great for a time but unfortunately we will never know how good he was as he lost to everyone great that he faced.

1 Like

Anyone can get knocked out by anyone, Norton beat him twice, long count in the first fight against Cooper to boot, ha ha we can go around in circles though.

I think the thing is to remember itā€™s all about opinions. It just so happens that Iā€™m right and youā€™re wrong which is the important bit :wink:

2 Likes

Rust, youā€™ve ruined it.

You had just got the holy grail from Bazza - he offered you the ā€œweā€™ll agree to disagreeā€ option.

Iā€™ve never seen him offer the olive branch before and you shat in his hand .

I didnā€™t want the glory mate. I just wanted to show the way.

Pedroza.

1 Like
4 Likes

This is the previous fight isnā€™t it?

Apparently Wilder is blaming his ring walk costume for the defeat as it weighed 40lbs and tired him. Thatā€™s pretty shite as excuses go.

1 Like

images

Its bold (not as bold as him wearing that shit) Iā€™ll give him that.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump!

Whoā€™s staying up for the boxing?