Who is Heisenberg/Glasgow Saint/Bournemouth Saint/Batman/?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

If he is the true Glasgow then he will know the name of the nightclub he was supposed to come to back in the day for a beerā€¦

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Youā€™re memory must be better than mine!!

That was April 2008 :scream:

2 Likes

He IS the Messiah!

Not just a naughty boy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry nothing has changed. Iā€™d have left you with the bar tab even back thenā€¦

4 Likes

Narcissist on a massive scale.

Not only would you have to search for your own forum name youā€™d also have to do battle with our Google search system.

BTW, you do realise that @tokyo-saint has taken on the mantle of Glasgow Saint in your absence, donā€™t you - on the grounds that:

1. heā€™s properly Glaswegian on his mawā€™s side (might be his faitherā€™s)

2. his first team is Celtic (or Glasgow Rangers - I canā€™t remember. Are the protestantā€™s the hoopers? Whatever)

3. You left a vacuum in all our lives.

4. You didnā€™t write

Weā€™ve really missed having you around, Iā€™ve always personally liked you and do you want to take part in our World Cup Sweepstake?

x

4 Likes

Down voted heisenberg / Glasgow / Bournemouth Saint / Batman for using the wrong ā€˜yourā€™ :lou_eyes_to_sky:

6 Likes

Ekon Okereke is quite funny though :laughing:

More to the point, is Glasgow_Saint going to disagree with New York Saint on anything, and will they have big arguments about these things? Are we about to hear the sound of one hand clapping?

1 Like

Three and four are what heart breaking cunts like H do.

Well one day I wonā€™t be there. Iā€™m sick of your flirting with Always. I still have some self respect left. You have never been the same since Turkish the Les lover did one. Things changed and I could tell it wasnā€™t to be But I kept trying, much in vain. I still felt the odd connection and hoped that you would notice. Anyway I came here and found the support from sisters and brothers that I needed and deserved. Donā€™t think you can make everything alright just by turning up.

4 Likes

Feck me, youā€™re so needyā€¦

1 Like

Can we have the @glasgow_saint that used to frequent the lounge please? Not the argue the toss for the sake of arguing the toss @glasgow_saint incarnation.

I thought Bournemouth Saint was sort of alll right then he moved north and weird

1 Like

I have been glasgow saint for a bit but with his approval. I think I still have his twitter account.

Yeah, thatā€™s not weird.

2 Likes

Can I have an ignore button. He is more irritating than thrush.

A weak backhand serve. A few years ago me and bear would swap identities on different forums. I think we might et Glasgow and even Orange peel have a log in for different reasons - mainly around their bannings. It was a few years ago, we were having a laugh, you were saying Lee Rigbyā€™s death was faked and fake blood was used - true story.

You have killed off anyone interested, bored me and bear to the point of extinction and have now hit google analytics to find hits are down. Shit! what gets hits up? A Tokes Barnie. Letā€™s go!

This WhatsApp group is getting pretty low on my list of my list of priorities. But for old times sake, one more insult for you scouse midget and your hits.

Whats weird is wandering around like a dwarf slut from Dun Morogh with a personality disorder. Getting banned yourself and then begging someone to help you start your own forum only to act like a cunt to them once it got up and running. Being in your 40s, being what appears to be bright but despite having a large family, showing no interest in owing assets and securing their future. Above all, giving the impression you have morals and even deceiving decent people into bletch believing you have any integrity whatsoever.

Hope this helps the SEO through the quiet offseason you little cuntnugget.

kisses.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s not weird.

1 Like

Glasgow, not Tokes. However if Tokes is Glasgow, he can fuck off an all.