Who Are You

Thought I’d post this picture of my Viking ancestor Magnahild Slowlane 934 - 978 ad…

viking-slowlane

You too might find your Norse ancestor HERE

1 Like

goat goatthason
Goat Goathhason

2 Likes

Sven Cobhamson

IMG_1313

Ingrid Slowlane 936 - 988 ad…

Ingrid-Slowlane

2 Likes

Scøttson Trollsen.

1 Like

Gustav Starrson

gav viking

3 Likes

Strangely

Barbers were obviously few and far between in viking times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Easily explained.

Hand me downs.

Here’s the Norse bird…

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Another shady character from my ancestry. Cutthroat Jake Slowlane was a Tory MP for Southampton West…
cuthroat-jake-slowlane

We don’t talk about him.

1 Like

Uhm… is there not a bit of dodgyness in uploading your photos and other details to the web? Dont blame me when your face appears on a fake bod being anally pumped by 3 blokes whilst your bank accounts are rapidly drained🤪

OMG
Are you actually tge only person left that has NOT had that happen to yhem?

1 Like

I am web aware! :sunglasses::crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Jokes on them my bank account is already empty :lou_sunglasses:

4 Likes

Mine too. It’s self-assessment time. :rage::rage::cry:

1 Like

Tbf the fake bod is going to be much fitter than most of us so it’d easily be proved it wasn’t any of us

Mind you, the body would most likely be an improvement

1 Like

My bill last year was 3.8k, this year £650 and I will likely get that back after my final self assessment this April. I am not missing being self employed :lou_sunglasses:

Mine’s gone up a bit this year, mainly because of some extra cruise ship work. Trouble is, this time of year is quiet with that particular source of income, they only really pick up from about April. So I have to remember to allow for the tax bill and the council tax while I’m still solvent in December. :flushed::smile::smile:

I’m counting the days