When did this become a thing?

‘Staycations’.

Go on holiday or don’t go on holiday. I don’t care either way. But going and staying in the same town you live, just in a different building is absolutely pointless.

It’s just a modern version of what my Grandad used to call ‘Winderview’ when he didn’t want to pay/couldn’t afford to take us anywhere.

1 Like

I dont know,

My old man takes his caravan to Calshot every year at least twice and only lives in Blackfield.

1 Like

That is at least changing towns!

1 Like

:lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol:

Mushroom basher? Don’t beat yourself up Pap. I am sure you are a fun guy.

1 Like

No-one else will do it for me, Tokes.

No-one else can find it.

I only know where it is because I know which pube to look under.

BMW - Baileys, Malibu and Whisky.

When and why did that become a thing?

Lady boys?

2 Likes

Instagram…

Yeah I put some pics up mainly mates follow me.

Put some up from the golf and have people with almost 50k followers following me.

IF only I could use the thing properly…

As long as you get a few mentions of sotonians.com in, your work will be done. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Don’t forget upvotes.

3 Likes

The Waterside is God’s own country, within God’s own county. A veritable Garden of Eden. I can see why some people feel no need to explore other environs’

1 Like

Worryngly the 47k follower is mega fit loads of bikini pics.

May be off here for a while

This.

And downvotes.

Stop dissing the lady-Boys.

Some of us could be offended :lou_lol:

Well I didn’t know that:

“…The 1p coin is legal tender for amounts up to 20p, so it is not permitted to pay debts with a sack full of pennies…”

tbf I rarely have coins and if I do I drop them in a jar at the end of the day.

As for the rest of the article, readers of The Daily Fail and similar will be going apoplectic.

1 Like

Prime Minister’s Easter message. May’s this year. Cameron’s in 2016. Any others?

Don’t you mean an April fool’s message from Ms May?

1 Like