When did this become a thing?

Aye, I was surprised by this also.

Fuck all chance I’m going though.

1 Like

It may be but 2 inches, but it smells like a foot.

14 Likes

My two favourite cock and shop jokes.

1. Man goes into a shoe shop. Puts his nob on the counter. The sales assistant gasps “that’s not a foot!”.

“No, but it’s a good nine inches”

1. Man goes into a clock shop. Puts his nob on the counter. The sales assistant gasps and says “that’s not a clock”

“Well, put some hands on it”

1 Like

These are now my best ever Dad jokes @pap …well, for this week. This is Dad comedy gold - I’m serious.

I shall share them & and get the usual STFU response

:lou_lol:

4 Likes

Yep, 5 months holiday a year at the expense of rich people is utterly torturous.

And the excellent free lunches. They’re screwing me up too.

The weekends and evenings I now get to spend with my family - eating me up inside.

So you’re not bothered then, @thecholulakid ?

That’s good. :lou_sunglasses:

If it’s talking about @pap s cock and balls

Quite early on in the history of this website.

Good grief!

Gender Reveal Parties, Baby Showers, Play Dates, Size of Pap’s Cock; that’s four new things I’ve learnt today, and I haven’t even had breakfast yet

… thank God.

3 Likes

Look on the bright side Halo.

If you need a toothpick after your breakfast, you now know who to ask.

3 Likes

On the subject of gender reveal parties, I thought we were not allowed to catagorise these days.

1 Like

Stealing “popular threads” on a Topic by changing one word.

When did that become a thing?

:lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

Oh the potential lawsuits and Hello stories “My life was made hell after I was forced to identify as male by a Gender Reveal Party!!”

:lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

My first job after Uni was based on a large-ish construction site. There was a canteen which served tasty full english breakfast and we went there most days. One of the brickies had a huge tool and would get it out at every opportunity to wave around, proud as punch he was. In the canteen queue, he slapped it on his plate for the 5th time that week, thinking the ladies who worked in the canteen were impressed, but they were just fed up with him. He asked them for “something to go with the sausage” (again). Fed up with his daily show, one of the ladies then heaped a big ladel full of red hot baked beans all over his piece. The shrieks could be heard at the other end of the site. He was off work for a couple of weeks and kept it in his trousers after that.

So, sometimes having a tiny cock is good, Pap, not that i’d know, of course, definitely not, like.

9 Likes

9 Likes

You might just have made it worse, if she ever looks on here.

3 Likes

Please see posts 3 and 4 of this very thread. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

When did part time Modboys become a thing?

Me? No. You on the other hand…

…did I mention the afternoons off?