What's on your Xmas 2017 list?

Have I stumbled across Facebook ffs. Xmas ffs it’s fkn Christmas. AND THAT IS TWO FKN MONTHS AWAY. Ffs.

And ffs.

7 Likes

Nope, don’t want anything and if I do I’ll buy it myself…

3 Likes

Boo!

Is that the one that still contains CFCs?

3 Likes

@saintbletch I take umbridge with this 'x’mas nonsense- why are you shortening the Christs name to an ‘x’ i such a brazen public manner? You should shamed as a blasphemer that you are and strung up by the gonads. I thought this was a high quality god fearing site where wewear our virginal rings with pride… how wrong I was…

1 Like

If you’re concerned about virginal rings, perhaps you should at least but a tube of lube on your xmas list?

I am expecting Goatboy (suspiciously Satan likename there?) to get everyone on here one of these in Papsavirgin.com colours for some seaosnal cheer

I Will have to do Christmas this year I am not looking forward to it

Buying presents when they dont say what they want.

recieving presents when you never asked for something.

being pleasant to people you dont like.

meh

3 Likes

As long as it’s someone tall, dark, handsome and rich that’ll be fine. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

As I am average height Caucasian and if that website could be believed the 4 millionth richest person in the world that lets me out of Tigger’s sack

1 Like

Rum

1 Like

I once got in trouble with some Christians for using xmas. It was an interesting discussion between me (early 20s) and Margaret (50 something) about what Christmas was more about for us youngsters at the time.

Xmas?

Another example of this site’s ingrained antisemitism.

Probably.

Xmas doesn’t offend.

Andif it does it’s only the Christians and they haven’t been the same since Garry’s brother died.

1 Like

Garry Monk ?

Love this mate, sounds awesome.

Surprised Mrs B isn’t more supportive :lou_lol:

1 Like

Ah but she is…an RSJ has been installed in the utility room which is capable of supporting the weight of a large adult male. The rat-a-tat box will support said male until the time to kick it away.

7 Likes

Can I give Slowly 10 upvotes as I just pisssed myself :lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol:

2 Likes

I met Dion Dublin one time and he was going on about all the money he lost on “Dion Dublin’s Dube” which was a musical instrument he had invented. I never heard of it at the time, but when I googled later I was just like… lol. Who the fuck would drop £200 notes on a wooden box?

At least that riddle is now Solved!

In more sinister news I am noticing an increasing amount of literature appearing round my gaff on the subject of Longines watches, which seem, as far as I can tell, to be costing like two grand.

How does one go about checking this menace, and redirecting thoughts more towards the Argos watch costing i.e. £49.95?

srs question no trolls pls

Just leave lots of tropical holiday brochures lying around the cave. Mrs bear will assume you are planning a romantic getaway as a Christmas present and the Longines watch idea will be shifted to her ample back burner.

Then wrap her one of these bad boys up:

5 Likes