šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø What is wrong with Americans?

Itā€™sā€™murica where you have the right to bear arms and be anti-abortionist/vaxxer/ racist/obese/generally stupid - add to or delete as applicable :roll_eyes:

Ah, but they have wonderful teeth.

1 Like

Because it was a genuine antique Colt & some of the crew took it out for target practice
The same crew who were disgruntled about conditions on set & having to commute 50 miles a day.
Tragic clusterfvck

Right.

1 Like

Oi, you leave God alone lest he smite youā€¦

4 Likes

And make people wear earringsā€¦.:scream:

3 Likes

Can I suggest this thread should be re-titled What is right with Americans?

1 Like

I donā€™t seem to know many stupid ones but we all know theyā€™re out there. There are a few stupid people over here too. :frowning:

would be a short thread

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::grin::grin::grin:

:flushed:

1 Like

:flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Thatā€™s right up there with ā€œthe chequeā€™s in the postā€ and ā€œthe dog ate my homeworkā€.

ā€œMy three year old found my gun and shot my wife dead with itā€, eh? Yeah mate, right.

2 Likes

Shocking but not surprising

1 Like

Roe vs Wade going to be overturned by Supreme Court paving the way for states to decide their own abortion laws

As many as 20 states are likely to ban it

Sanctity of life mate, sanctity of life. Weā€™re all Godā€™s creatures and every life is sacred, potential or otherwise.

Course, weā€™ll all carry legally approved guns so every nutter can be judge, jury and executioner in the comfort of their own homes or anywhere they feel like going. And foreign lives donā€™t count when thereā€™s oil to be had, God would want us to have it, right? :+1: Right.

2 Likes

Sadly, sounds about right.

1 Like

Backward and driven by an invisible friend, its no coincidence that the most backward states are the most religious.
The most pro life states are also the most pro death sentences as well.

1 Like