šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø What is wrong with Americans?

1 Like

An infection crosses over from the Films I have seen thread.
Nomadland shows up a lot of what is wrong with America
And how they cope.
Watch it

2 Likes

This

:man_facepalming:

Good grief

Sent that to a mate in New York. His reactionā€¦

:unamused::smile::smile:

1 Like

Very strange, quite dangerous and at odds with some of their previous legislation.

Iā€™ve got a few light guns for old consoles. They are specifically not black in colour as not to look like a real gun.

So here youā€™ve got a gun that both cop and young child will think is a toy, with not so hilarious results.

7 Likes

If you want to descend into the depths of lunacy, follow American news channels, and try to understand why millions of Americans still believe trumps big lie, and how he is allowed to continue putting it out there on a daily basis.
Most of the trumpworld happenings are breathtakingly unbelievable.
Could this happen here?

Keep up, it already is :wink:

Well, thereā€™s a chap I know who lives in the next street, walks his dog on the same walk.
I was passing the time of day with him while socially distancing in the early days of the first Lockdown.

Canā€™t remember what led to the subject of Boris but he said he thought Boris was the best thing that has happened to this country in the last 50 years. :dizzy_face:

I just said Iā€™m going to have to disagree with you on that one. I wonder if heā€™s changed his mind, I doubt it. :neutral_face:

Alec Baldwin has shot and killed a member of his film crew with a blank firing prop gun.

Mr Baldwin is a co-producer of the film and plays its namesake, an outlaw whose 13-year-old grandson is convicted of an accidental killing.

Oops. :unamused::frowning:

Tragic.
Absolute accident.

2 Likes

In a few years theyā€™ll be making a film about it, where someone accidentally shoots someoneā€¦oh, wait :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Isnā€™t that what happened to Brandon Lee whilst filming the Crow?

3 Likes

Yep, but they were filming that one :man_facepalming:

Theyā€™re now saying it wasnā€™t a bit of shrapnel left in the barrel, but a live round. The firearms crew supposedly handed it to Baldwin telling him it was a ā€œcold gunā€, ie loaded only with blanks.

You have to ask why live ammo is anywhere near a film set

2 Likes

Indeed. :thinking: Sounds like thereā€™s quite a story brewing.