šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø What is wrong with Americans?

The flag and the Karachi number plate sort of gives it away

:lou_wink:

Probably taken on wembley high street.

1 Like

Donā€™t be silly or an ism-ist.

Itā€™s clearly Sandy in Bedfordshire

The problem is the American system, not the American people.

Most of the American people Iā€™ve ever befriended love this guy.

The American system not only never gave him a chance; it ensured that Trump and Hillary were the only options on the 2016 ballot. That is the fundamental problem the American people need to solve.

3 Likes

Slight critique. Donā€™t like the way the Americans use different words.

e.g.

Diaper instead of nappy.
Check instead of bill.
Thanksgiving instead of Landthieving

etc.

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve ranted about this before on a different thread but add into that the way they display their calendar and how that spreads to cinema trailers/adverts over here - I for one refuse to go and see any film that is described as being released ā€˜December Twelveā€™, etc. you say it the twelfth of December FFS! :lou_angry:

2 Likes

I always remark to Americans on the wrongness of their date format by saying ā€œOh aye, if your date format is so correct, how comes you say the 4th of July?ā€

2 Likes

That must sting them to the core.

Iā€™m surprised he wasnā€™t gunned down like a (toy) dog.

I thought the saying was ā€˜gunned down like a dolphinā€™?

6 Likes

Not sure what to think of that tbf. Theyā€™re all mental.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s on this thread. The black bloke just wanted to keep out of it, as he knew heā€™d get the blame whatever(and shot if the police were called). The Trump bloke was a wind up, no more. But the bloke behind the counter was a fucking loon and needs help with how heā€™s been programmed(trump bloke too, if iā€™m honest).

1 Like

TBH the store worker deserves a little more understandingā€¦Iā€™ll bet heā€™s clinically depressedā€¦it certainly didnā€™t take long to move from mild irritation to full-blown out of control. Sad, I hope he gets help. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Maybe i was being harsh, but it seems so common now. Iā€™d be more inclined to put it down to a mixture of things and identity politics and the way the media play that deceitful game would be at the top of the list(closely followed by the pharmaceutical and processed food industries).
Scariest bit, weā€™re catching the Americans up fucking fast.

I think the really sad part is this immediately seemed to me like a mental health issue and yet all the comments on YouTube simply make political capital out of it. There is a total lack of empathy in that video (and YouTube comments)ā€¦the sub-text is that as soon as the guy loses it, the guy videoing becomes the problem. The worker has no control over his emotions and if the videoer had seen that he would have been very wise to stop and remove himself from the store. Heā€™s very lucky not to have ended with a bullet in his foreheadā€¦a huge number of workers in the US have a gun under the counter.

1 Like

Thread :grinning:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actuallyā€¦

That may work with many of them