What Are You Saints Thinking?

Good point Halo. In future we should discount Brian’s use of words. Apart from words, his posts are entirely accurate.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @beavis

Been meaning to ask, is there a MLG equivalent on here? If not, is there an opening?

None yet - take it Beavis!

Well technically we have an MLG in B. Earsy (although my heart sank with every letter I typed there). We also have an upgraded trousers because ours doesn’t come with the Tory malware. And we have a nebbish (Tokyo), a Barry (Barry) and - our USP - a woman. What we actually need is a Dalek. Could you fill in for that role? All you need is a funny you made in 1983 that you can repeat at will over 1000s of posts.

(Good Isle of Wight name, by the way. Did you know you’re descended from slave owners?)

I believe some of his pictures have also been known to contain inaccuracies

You’re not suggesting Bear should stick to drawing pictures, are you Furball?

Er, no. Okay then, apart from words and pictures Brian’s posts are entirely accurate.

2 Likes

And his Avi beside his post. That’s not even a Bear.

True. Right, so apart from words, pictures, avatars or any content whatsoever, created now or at any time in the future and throughout the universe, Brian’s posts are entirely accurate.

2 Likes

^^ Nailed it!

1 Like

I’d like to think so. I’m just waiting for some persnickety bastard to ruin it.

I wonder whether taking turns to beat him around his head with a bit of four by two was what Bear had in mind when he asked what us Saints were thinking? :smile:

What about personality? I’m still convinced he’s a 55 year old professor posting like a 15 year old teenager for his own amusement. Every now and again he forgets the act, and posts something serious, like some ancient Greek mythology…

1 Like

How bout his name? His name’s not even Brian! Apart from his words, name, pictures, avatar & content tho, I usually find him quite trustworthy.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Spudders

Was the score even 3-2?

Yep. I was staying with friends, who live just outside Carlisle and spent a suitably embarassing evening in their local after the game. Even got stick from Rory Delap’s dad!

Deano scored a fucking good goal though.

Originally posted by @beavis

• 01 Davis
  • 02 Richardson
  • 03 Harding
  • 06 Fonte
  • 15 Jaidi
  • 04 Schneiderlin
  • 14 Hammond
  • 20 Lallana
  • 26 Oxlade-Chamberlain
  • 30 Chaplow
  • 07 Lambert

Substitutes

• 24 Bialkowski,
  • 05 Dickson,
  • 19 Seaborne,
  • 10 Puncheon ,
  • 11 Guly,
  • 09 Barnard,
  • 22 Connolly

I make it 8? Who am I missing?

I don’t think you are missing anyone:

Allthough Bialkowski did make the play offs with Ipswitch last year so he came close.

1 Like