• 05 Dickson,
  • 19 Seaborne,
  • 10 Puncheon ,
  • 11 Guly,
  • 09 Barnard,
  • 22 Connolly

I make it 8? Who am I missing?

1 Like

The way you keep avoiding my question, I reckon I’ve got more chance of success by asking the audience.

How I’m going to afford a shed.

There is only 8 isn’t there? It’s annoying me now

Originally posted by @beavis

erm yeah.

Pap: Can you post disclaimer or something? Not all facts, are factual. I don’t want to get sued.

Oh dear.

Why am I not surprised.

1 Like

So do we assume that the £72.5 million or whatever is a lie as well?

This whole thread is built on a falsehood! Good job I looked it up or everyone would still go around believing that 9 saints players from that game are still in premier league like mugs…

1 Like

JWP. Obviously.

1 Like

Don’t get bogged down in details guise! The important thing to remember, is that we played a football game, at some point, and some players was sold! Those are the important Facts that I have brought to your attention! The actual numbers + figures is not important! We’re not playing Football Manager!

fkn geeks.

…as they say on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

It’s hardly likely to come up on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Lou. Don’t be melodramatic. Honestly, I don’t know where you come up with this stuff!

I thought this thread would be gr8 thread about bros sharing bout all the interesting stuff they’re thinking about, but turns out, all you cunts can think about is whether i.e. Bearsy is, or is not, a Dumbass. I Wish I Hadn’t Bothered.

I agree, Brian. It’s terrible when serious threads [add qualifer here] get spammed. What have we learned from this?

Been meaning to ask, is there a MLG equivalent on here? If not, is there an opening?

1 Like

Was the score even 3-2?

<sigh> Bear exposed as nothing more than a Dumbass.

It’s like the day I discovered dear Aunt Edwina was really Uncle Ted in drag. :slight_frown:

I thought it was a gr8 thread! Give us another stat Bearsy!

Been meaning to ask, is there a MLG equivalent on here? If not, is there an opening?

None yet - take it Beavis!

Tbf to Bear, this whole dumbass debacle hinges around his use of the word ‘current’ in the OP because Guly went on to play in the Premier League so that would make 9, which is what Bear said.